Why Is Nothing Being Done About Looters?

by minimus 51 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Looting is happening everywhere like never before. Brazen thieves walk into stores and bring a bag with them and simply throw whatever they choose in the bag. Popular chain stores have closed in certain neighborhoods because it’s just not worth it.

Seriously, what the hell is happening??

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

It's only happening in Democratic Politician run Cities and Counties where it's against the law for Law abiding citizens to have a gun.

If a looter or shooter does this in a Republican run city where all citizens are allowed to have their own guns, the looter or shooter will only kill one or two before 20 or more armed citizens shoot the looter or shooter dead.

This happen in a Church in Texas when a mentally disturbed shooter walked into a church and shot and killed two men, In less than 5 seconds about 20 armed church goers pulled their legally own gun and killed the shooter.

In September, All Texas will be Constitutional carry by lawful citizens, which means if you are a law abiding citizen and pass the background check, you don't need to pay for a license. You buy the gun and you can start carrying.

The moral of the story------MOVE IF YOU LIVE IN A DEMOCRATIC RUN CITY.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMaii-BJzGg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Mi-LXipDo8

https://www.mysoutex.com/san_patricio_county/news/gov-abbott-makes-constitutional-carry-texas-law/article_224447de-d8ee-11eb-be75-df1f00f94b4c.html

• minimus
    minimus

How do the businesses thrive in this horrible environment? Even if the police apprehend you, the judges let you go! The world is mad. No worries. No punishment. These poor thieves probably needed what they stole.πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

MOVE IF YOU LIVE IN A DEMOCRATIC RUN CITY.

And if you already have the pleasure of living in a city/county/area that is not yet taken over by these libtards, then you can still opt to boycott the Democrat City nearby.

I used to work much nearer to the City in our Metro area and thus it was convenient to go to the City for doctors or even shopping, etc. NO MORE! I boycott the City and stay in the "red" suburbs and spend my cash there. Let the damn City crash and burn and let the residents there kill one another.

• minimus
    minimus

Doc πŸ‘

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

boycott the City and stay in the "red" suburbs and spend my cash there. Let the damn City crash and burn and let the residents there kill one another.

YES!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

That's exactly what I have been doing for a long time. I don't feel one bit sorry for these cities. They voted these politicians in to allow looters, rioters, murders, then let it be so.

• minimus
    minimus

I was a frequent visitor to nyc and now, there is no reason to go unless I want to possibly have a crime committed on me or near me. It’s like the wild Wild West!

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

Because White supremacy toxic male masculinity privilege. What don't you understand?

• minimus
    minimus

Frozen, so it’s my fault???

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Pistolpete, what if the 'looter or shooter' kills 15 or 20 people before he is shot dead?

Just curious.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit