Out on Facebook

by disillusioned 2 14 Replies latest jw experiences

• Hadriel
    Hadriel
    @Pubsinger - crushed it...perfect way to say it.
  • Vidiot
    Vidiot

What WingCommander said on the previous page.

May as well have fun with it. :smirk:

• FayeDunaway
    FayeDunaway

What a cheap way to score some sympathy from witnesses. When I left, (and it was a fade) a relative in my family wrote PM's to my Facebook friends, informing them i was no longer a witness and they should unfriend me. That was classy too, but your sister outdid it :P.

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle
    She sounds like a right little attention seeker! Sorry, I don't want to speak ill of your sister but that was really mean what she did and she had no right. Only the elders are aloud to make anouncements like that. As previously said, I'd play the stumbled card and quick before a potential ''visit''. You have my sympathy.
  • disillusioned 2
    disillusioned 2

Thanks everyone for support and tips. This sister of mine is a bit blunt and says things without thinking and she upsets a lot of people because of this. The last time I went to the memorial which was about four years ago, she asked me why I was there! Not "how lovely to see you here" I just said because my husband wanted me to. I havn't been back since.

Sometimes I think it would have been easier to go now and then but I couldn't take the pressure to go on ministry.

Good luck to anyone else who is fading.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit