Quick question to ALL members

by Tenacious 24 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

That he was the corresponding ransom for our sins whereby we could be saved and live in a paradise earth where he would be King.

It`s only after coming out of the JW religion did I discover how little importance the JW religion gives to Jesus in contrast to how the NT honours Jesus ,and that all christians should be witnesses of him and not Jehovah.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Even as a JW, the thought came into my mind that JC was pretty far-removed from the GB.

I remember talking with my mate and his fiancée.

(We were all baptized at this point. His fiancée had already been baptized, kinda left for a bit, then worked her way back and got with my buddy.)

His fiancée asked us: 'why do we have to follow the GB specifically - we can't we just follow Jesus Christ?'

And I remember me and my buddy scrabbling around, trying to find a good answer! XD

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Tenni - As a Witness, when you thought about Jesus Christ, what was the first thing that came to your mind?

A twee white bloke with long hair and ripped.

• redpilltwice
    redpilltwice

Son of God.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

I don't know why. Maybe I was a real zealous witness mentally or maybe it was the cult conditioning shining through but whenever I heard "Jesus" or "church" I would automatically think satanic worship.

It's crazy how our minds were wiped and reconditioned to think in all these different ways.

But I do know that is the aim of the leaders. To think of Christ as evil and true Christian churches as evil.

Only "Jehovah" saves!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit