Bucket List for the years A.C.

by Phizzy 11 Replies latest social entertainment

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''I want to travel abroad to India, Vietnam, China, and Japan. I want to visit Buddhist temples and meditate under the bodhi tree.''

I've always wanted to try skydiving. I just can't seem to get the urge or courage for that matter to muster it up. LOL.

However, I just want to resume on with hot holidays to Mexico, Dominica Republic, Jamaica, Cuba....etc. I can't hardly wait to get those things back...at least.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I also vote at elections ,am an Organ Donor ,and would freely give /donate blood if it wasn`t for my age excluding me. I also put my hand up and registered to be on Jury service also.

And above all being on an Apostate site like this where I hope i can make a contribution in some small way of helping someone THINK about something they hadn`t thought about before while they were JW`s ,whether they be newbies ,lurkers ,or just one of us who had never thought about that before.

I know I have learnt many things from you guys that I never thought about when I was a JW .

I thank you one and all.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit