Nurses are unwilling to take the COVID-19 Vaccine

by adjusted knowledge 44 Replies latest jw friends

• pistolpete
    pistolpete

when we have had experts tell us masks don’t work only to tell us later that we must wear a mask, and publish studies in top medical journals, only to be withdrawn because the methodology was faulty.

It's called NEW LIGHT!-----You know what they say; "The light gets brighter as the day draws near"

One thing this election has taught me is that you can't trust any of the experts or the leaders of the world. They are no different than the Bible "experts" Governing Body and their minions (elders).The leaders and experts of the world don't care about the masses, they only care about the same thing that the Governing body cares about------------American $$$$$$$$

All the big corporations producing the vaccine get an incentive from the government in the form of billions of dollars. And they get immunity in case something weird happens to masses.

The problem with the vaccine is we have no idea what the long term side effects it will have. 10 years down the line you might lose your penis.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

I can see why there are some concerns. Especially about the Pfizer vaccine which is an RNA vaccine. RNA vaccines are a new thing. It's my understanding that none of our previous vaccines are RNA vaccines.In the USA these multi-billion dollar Big Pharma businesses have been granted immunity from lawsuits for injury resulting from the vaccines. If they are so f***ing safe and tested, then why the provision of immunity granted from Government?

Read up about them people before you make such blanket decisions.

• JeffT
    JeffT

Keep in mind, these vaccines didn't sprout all on their own like mushrooms. The basic science has been at work since the 1990's. See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RNA_vaccine#History

COVID-19 just jumped working on this to a higher priority, and it was all out in public as opposed to hidden away in a lab somewhere. Turning it into a political football didn't help.

• dozy
    dozy

A friend of mine says she is reticent about taking the vaccine yet she happily gets botox injections every 3 months and takes her 2 dogs for their annual vaccinations every year. It's a bit weird - even she admits she is thinking irrationally. Thankfully this is the UK where probably the take up will be sufficient (85%-90%). In the USA where the anti vax conspiracy theories are much more prominent and the disgraced fraudulent UK doctor Wakefield is regarded as something of a hero by many, I'm guessing they might struggle to reach the threshold.

https://www.theguardian.com/society/2018/jul/18/how-disgraced-anti-vaxxer-andrew-wakefield-was-embraced-by-trumps-america

• Simon
    Simon

Imagine some terrible consequence when mass vaccinations start and a large proportion of those given them become ill or even die.

Seems like it might be a bad idea to give it to the most critical people first, eh?

I vote for all politicians being injected with it first - we can totally spare them.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

I heard reports that the vaccine has a high rate of anaphylaxis. You can’t get this vaccine at, say, the drug store down the road. You have to get it at a hospital, surrounded by epipens. Then you go home and are horribly sick for a week, even though contracting the virus has a much higher probability of being symptomless.

I am perfectly content letting others give it a try first. Actually, I would prefer ALL politicians take it first as an example. If something goes wrong and they platz ... or grow a third nipple... well, the world would be better for it.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Seems like it might be a bad idea to give it to the most critical people first, eh?

Yes! Exactly. #government

I vote for all politicians being injected with it first - we can totally spare them.

+1000

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

We all have freedom of choice.

I was starting to feel just a bit out of sorts. I really needed a good laugh to break the funk! Thank you!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I heard reports that the vaccine has a high rate of anaphylaxis. You have to get it at a hospital, surrounded by epipens.

I just a few minutes ago watched a news report on television stating pretty well the same thing. After getting the injection one is expected to wait for a minimum of fifteen minutes. . .just in case. My question is, "Just in case, what?"

No way will I willingly subject myself to an injection that has worse side effects than the symptoms would be.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@FedUpJW:

Just in case your face, nose, and throat swell up and you can’t breath, requiring someone to quickly jab an epipen into your thigh.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit