CANCER and spankin' de monkey...

by ninecharger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Michael3000
    Michael3000
    It said that males who ejaculated more than six times a week in their teens to late 20s were less likely to get prostate cancer.

If this is true, cancer has NO CHANCE in my body!

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

spankin da monkey -- also known as 1) Punishing Percy in the Palm,

2) in UK English Greasing the Policemans Truncheon;

3) Having one off the wrist in memory of Onan (see Genesis to understand this and keep it scriptural)

4) in UK English wanking

5) and so on

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

6) bashing the bishop (think about it!)

• stillajwexelder
    stillajwexelder

Oh- and by the way -after 7 years I still do not have cancer!!

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

i have a father-in-law and many in our cong with prostate problems........... they obviously never did the right thing

• mindmelda
    mindmelda

I've had a urologist say that he recommends lots of sex (of any sort) to men with prostate issues. It helps relieve swelling and enlargement that happens as you get older.

In other words, if you don't use it, you might lose it.

• monkeyman
    monkeyman

monkey monkey

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I knew the Borg was a dangerous cult but this is serious!

• BabaYaga
    BabaYaga

Ha! Mary! You are the best! May I take this opportunity to re-introduce the following thread:

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/191751/1/Embarrassed-because-I-had-never-heard-an-expression-before

Wait a minute... oh, no! Now I've posted on this resurrected spank the monkey thread!

• Razziel
    Razziel

This information has been around for at least 10 years. Regular ejaculation (sex or masturbation several times a week) cleans out your pipes, so to speak. It helps keep that part of your anatomy functioning healthy and keeps carcinogens and hazardous chemicals from accumulating in your system.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit