CANCER and spankin' de monkey...

by ninecharger 21 Replies latest jw friends

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

I read a report in a science mag recently,

It said that males who ejaculated more than six times a week in their teens to late 20s were less likely to get prostate cancer.

Godalmighty - does this mean that being good boys now puts us at risk??

Da Troof was supposed to protect us... If Armygedon don't come sooon, we will all know the brothas who spanked de monkey - they will be alive and I will be dead....

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

9: articles written on matters pertaining to prostate cancer, prostititus and other related prostate issues, can be alleviated by masturbation.

Anyone doing a search on this, will find that 9 is not pulling on anyones chain.

As funny as it is in some regards, masturbation (in this case men) is a healthy outlet not only psychologically, but physiologically as well.

OK men, off to your rooms.

• Mary
    Mary

What the heck does "spankin' de monkey" mean? Or what does it have to do with cancer?

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

Mary -

Spankin' de monkey are a man thing!

• minimus
    minimus

Mary, there will always be some authority out there that will show us the benefits of masturbation. The only thing the article diidn't mention is all these cancer free people are also blind.

• ninecharger
    ninecharger

Minimus,

And very hairy palms...

• Special K
    Special K

You guys are just plain hilarious!!! ha. ha. ha.

special K

• shamus
    shamus

Oh.

• Mary
    Mary

Oh geeze, don't I feel like the dumbest person on planet earth..................

• RunningMan
    RunningMan

And it's not just the blindness... think of all the dead kittens.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit