What are your personal reasons for hating the Jehovah's Witnesses religion ?

by Rocketman123 37 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• minimus
    minimus

Because of them, I HATE SHASTA.

• joe134cd
    joe134cd

Just to think that what I was striving for, was just a total east of time

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Don't hate Shasta, its low Cal. so therefor good for people.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

I hate this cult because the intermingling causes of suicide.

I actually hear more JWS dying from suicide than from people refusing a Blood transfusion.

Unfortunately these suicides dont make to the media like the blood transfusion situations.

Maybe they should !

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

There view of domestic abuse that by study , prayer and meeting attendance the victim should choose to stay out of respect of the God given marital arrangement.

• skin
    skin

There are lots of minor ones that make me shake my head. The most recent, our congregation had an excessive amount of donations saved up, thats on top of and over the monthly payments being made to the branch, the resolution was to gift the extra $$ to WT. Meanwhile there are some in the congregation that dont have much money, who are having too spend $$ of what little money they have on stamps to use with letter writing witnessing. It made more sense to me to use the extra donations to go toward local witnessing, not somewhere thats never to be seen again.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Yes that's something ironic and a bit corrupt when people give needed money within their congregation to the HQ of JWorg. when the accounts held by the organization have millions in them.

But they still have the audacity to ask JWS children to give up their candy money to give toward the Org.

• Hotpepper
    Hotpepper

I hate he's willing lie to your face. And when you show them proof they are lying. They get all mad and call you names

• FFGhost
    FFGhost
    Because of them, I HATE SHASTA.

Yeah, but don't you sometimes put your orange juice in the freezer for a couple of hours, then drink the slush? Just for old times sake?

• HowTheBibleWasCreated
    HowTheBibleWasCreated

Childhood indoctrination (higher education too) Suppression of science, Shunning, Blolod etc.

Having watched all of Friday's convention I would add lies lies lies about science.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit