The Presiding Overseer Called Me This Afternoon!

by minimus 29 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

For the first time in about a year and a half since resigning as an elder, I got my 1st checkup call to see whether I planned on attending the meeting tonight and to see "how you're doing". I explained that since my mother is quite ill, that I would be seeing her with a meal and whatever else might need. He asked whether my wife would be at the meeting to which I replied that I was not sure.......Well, this should prove interesting.

• run dont walk
    run dont walk

he must of found out you are a Supreme One !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• ashitaka
    ashitaka
    he must of found out you are a Supreme One !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Min, the next time he calls, just shout in a commanding voice,

"ME NO GO TO MEETING!!! ME SUPREME ONE!!!"

and hang up the phone.

lolol

ash

• shamus
    shamus

Sorry If I jinxed you, Minimus.

• JH
    JH

Maybe the PO wanted to tell you that you start too many threads, and that you could lose your privileges once more on JWD.

So he called you this afternoon? What did he call you?

• Vivamus
    Vivamus

You must have felt overwhelmed with such a great honor bestowed upon you ... the PO, wow

-

And the world shall tremble in the wake of the Blue Bubblegum
    Dutch District Overbeer

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Miminus.

Since it's been a year and a half, perhaps you should have told him, that you are going to heed the advice from the recent District Assembly................BEWARE THE VOICE OF STRANGERS!

• minimus
    minimus

JH--He called me "stranger".

• Swan
    Swan

call to see whether I planned on attending the meeting tonight ...

He asked whether my wife would be at the meeting to which I replied that I was not sure

I wonder what is so important about tonight's meeting after a year and a half?

Tammy

• minimus
    minimus

I have been doing the fade. Within the last few months I've only been to a handful of meetings. But I detest the bookstudy and that's 1 meeting I just haven't attended for a while. The other meetings, I've made a late appearance and an early exit.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit