Watchtower Study Edition - April 2019....Thank you for not doing enough in the field ministry

by RULES & REGULATIONS 30 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`ll bet my bottom dollar that none of the G.B. ever do the equivalent hours in the D2D preaching that Special pioneers do or for that matter sit hours on end manning a literature cart speaking (witnessing) to nobody and then putting in a FS report { lying to Jehovah } that they did .

The G.B.of Jehovah`s Witnesses today are nothing more than another TeleEvangelist sect living off the proceeds / contributions of their gullible followers.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

This line of guilt is what caused my wife to leave. She never felt like what she sacrificed for the religion was ever good enough.

• tiki
    tiki

So....according to my take on this....you can go sit on a park bench and if someone happens by say a few words....that's you fs time. From the time you park your derriere there till you leave? Wow...things sure have eased up for Joe Publisher.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Never mind the absolute most you can do. The correct amount is where the cost of doing the next unit just starts to exceed the actual benefit you will receive--the marginal cost equals the marginal benefit. If you are participating in a scam, or worse joke-hova's plot to have the whole earth enslaved and ultimately made into a planet for the reptilians, this point is below zero. That first unit is giving you negative benefit and positive cost, and you shouldn't be doing even that for that reason, no matter how much you could be doing.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    tiki
    So....according to my take on this....you can go sit on a park bench and if someone happens by say a few words....that's you fs time

• john.prestor
    john.prestor

They talk out of both sides of their mouth, but you see through that, and I'm glad you're showing that same thing to others on here.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"This line of guilt is what caused my wife to leave. She never felt like what she sacrificed for the religion was ever good enough.''

Yes. This is what contributes to the JW's depression and obvious lack of confidence. Never being at the mark. Depression runs rampant, galore.

• stuckinarut2
  • stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

I tried to embed an image of a person "busy" on a treadmill...sorry if i didnt do it correctly. But you get the idea

• Wake Me Up Before You Jo-Ho

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit