For ELDERS: Kingdom Ministry School for the 2018 Service Year (Picture)

by pixel 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

It seems that Jehovah doesnt understand how the human brain works or how we learn. Studies show* we retain more information when we study in 20min bursts, have a 5min break doing something fun, then another 20min learning etc etc.

Look at the length of those talks without a break. No wonder we all fell asleep in those conventions.

*https://library.med.utah.edu/WebPath/TUTORIAL/LEARN/LEARN17.html

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

Don't share the program with the ministerial servants is just to make the elders feel smug and important. Now hundreds of apostates will see the program before some elders do, I feel like making a copy of the elder's program and putting a copy under the windshield wipers of all of the cars at the next meeting.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

I feel like making a copy of the elder's program and putting a copy under the windshield wipers of all of the cars at the next meeting.

HAHAHAHA. I did that very thing last night. The difference being that I only put the "elders" programs along with a hi-lited copy of the letter saying NOT to give the information to the MS's under each of the MS's vehicle wiper blades.

• Wakanda
    Wakanda

FedUpJW:

YES!!! Love it!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit