"Leave it in jehovahs hands"...except .....

by nowwhat? 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Or maybe the court will just throw the case out as a waste of the courts time ,hopefully.

• Phoebe
    Phoebe

After watching Lloyd's video 'Subpoena Warfare' and seeing how the WT are now going after certain people aggressively and with bullying tactics, we were both wondering if Kevin had a place where we could donate to help him with his fight.

Isn't it crazy that WT can go after a Youtuber that makes little videos with Lego and has less than 4,000 followers? How desperate have they become? I hope the court laugh in their faces and throw this out. But meantime, Kevin, can we help?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I hope the Lawyers bleed the bastards dry .

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

They will just sell another k.h. to pay for it

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    nowwhat? - "They will just sell another k.h. to pay for it."

At the rate they've been doing that, they're not gonna have any left before too long.

Which can't help but - ultimately - make it that much easier for fakers, faders, and fence-sitters to GTFO, so...

...fine by me.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''They will just sell another k.h. to pay for it''

or

''At the rate they've been doing that, they're not gonna have any left before too long.''

Impose the financial burden on our younger ones. By manipulating them to fork over their ''ice cream'' money in favour of the contribution boxes.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    smniddy3 - "I hope the Lawyers bleed the bastards dry."

IMO, a thousand hungry piranhas can fuck up your shit way worse than one big-ass shark.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit