Irish Elders deleted by Watchtower for reporting child sex abuse allegation to police

by Diogenesister 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Damn guys!! Let's give Lloyd a break.. He's the only ex-dub that comes close to being a journalist. He's not a nutter, and does quality work.

Maybe his video could be sent to some News outlets. Maybe that would rekindle an investigation? Maybe he's already doing that?

DD

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I wish JWFacts could start making videos on all the subjects that he covers. That would be a powerful tool if properly executed.

DD

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

I watched the vid and it to be believable. This guy from Irelandand and John Redwood from Survey spent quite a bit of time researching the case. While it's commendable that these elders that contacted Survey for help reported to authorities it's only what they should have done. At the end of the day though, WT owns their ass and is their "boss" so if they go against any directive then WT can fire their arse.

WT has these useful dupes aka elders by the short and curlies - damned if they do damned if they don't!

To carry out WT orders would compromise any working conscience to not follow orders is theocratic suicide.

• Listener
    Listener
    Data Dog - Damn guys!! Let's give Lloyd a break.. He's the only ex-dub that comes close to being a journalist. He's not a nutter, and does quality work.

I've only recently become aware of the work done by Alexandra James. She's been writing blogs on JW Victims for several years now but began a Youtube Chanel only recently. Her work is excellent. The quality of her journalistic work IMHO surpasses Lloyd's.

Paul Grundy is another excellent writer who pays a lot of attention to detail.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit