How it will end for the believers

by iankiptoo 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• iankiptoo
    iankiptoo

Today, many signs have been fulfilled showing that we are in the end times and much has been said in regards to armageddon, tribulation... etc but little in regards to what happens to those who believe and what transitions them to be free and escape from all that to the final destination. This is my focus and message is based on that.
    In creation, there were two trees at the centre of the garden of Eden and we are familiar with what happened;man ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and then we are familiar with the ramifications afterwards. Now through Jesus Christ, the events that will lead to the end for those who believe are in 3 stages
    1.Knowledge will be increased (Daniel 12:4)There will be a transition, knowledge will transition from that of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to also include knowledge of the tree of life and this brings with it a transformation that will bring in the second phase2.HealingThe knowledge/belief/faith will bring about spiritual transformational healing, also practical knowledge i.e. science/engineering will bring about physical transformational healing3.Salvation
    What will be there after this 3 stages will now be the new heaven and the new earth.
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

...or none of that.

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I came across some information a while back, but I can't recall where I found it. Anyways the information was about the end of days were actually a mistranslation, it should have said the end of an era, not destruction. If I can find it again I'll post a link, or if someone else knows this they can.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

OMG Seriously?
    It will end with the believers as with everyone else who has ever and will ever live.

Death.

Everything dies.

Talking to the sky will not help.

• Under No Illusion
    Under No Illusion

You had me until here...

Today, many signs have been fulfilled
  • fulano
    fulano

Get a grip Ian.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Many believers will wake up sometime in their lifetime and stop believing. It might not happen until they are old and realize they have wasted their life in belief.

The rest will die believing, and not go to Heaven or Hell and will never know they were wrong.

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Refocus already.

What happened to the past generations of people that believed what had been said in regards to armageddon, tribulation... etc. before they passed away without those hopes being fulfilled?

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

What will be there after this 3 stages will now be the new heaven and the new earth.

Probably nothing since the previous stages were based upon ancient mythology which is inherently fictional.

The ancients bullshited a lot particularly when it came to creating power and relevance to their specific god.

The ancient Hebrews for example.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Hello. Inky, I hope you are well.

Let me give my perspective....I'm not meaning to cause offence.

Today, many signs have been fulfilled showing that we are in the end times

No they haven't. Which ones do you think prove this?

and much has been said in regards to armageddon, tribulation...

Only by nutty religious people.

etc but little in regards to what happens to those who believe and what transitions them to be free and escape from all that to the final destination.

Because it's all fantasy based on what some blokes wrote a few thousand years age.

This is my focus and message is based on that.

Perhaps your focus should be on just living your life humanitarianly.

In creation, there were two trees at the centre of the garden of Eden

This cannot be proven as reality. It's just some writings in an old book. There are plenty of old books with crazy stuff in. Why just use the bible?

and we are familiar with what happened;man ate from the tree of knowledge of good and evil and then we are familiar with the ramifications afterwards. Now through Jesus Christ, the events that will lead to the end for those who believe are in 3 stages

None of this can be proven as fact.

1.Knowledge will be increased (Daniel 12:4)

So, some bloke wrote a thing, and now we'll have one idea of what it is out of the countless myriad of interpretations. I'm not convinced of any of this so far. Sorry.

There will be a transition, knowledge will transition from that of the tree of knowledge of good and evil to also include knowledge of the tree of life and this brings with it a transformation that will bring in the second phase

These are just claims. Where is any proof of this apart from confirmation bias?

2.Healing The knowledge/belief/faith will bring about spiritual
    transformational healing, also practical knowledge i.e. science/engineering will bring about physical transformational healing3.Salvation
    What will be there

More outlandish claims. Such a big leap from what some bloke wrote ages ago. And they don't even know who really wrote it.

after this 3 stages will now be the new heaven and the new earth.

Prove it!

It seems sad that all Xtian denominations don't agree on stuff. All the above is the dreams of a cult mind.

I'm not buying into these fairy tales. Just sayin'.

Enjoy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit