How it will end for the believers

by iankiptoo 32 Replies latest watchtower bible

• stillin
    stillin

Somebody seems to be a self-appointed authority on the invisible sector of the universe.

• pale.emperor
    pale.emperor

I stopped reading when you mentioned creation.

• Half banana
    Half banana

Ian may I politely inform you that there is a rich world of beauty, insight, pleasure and reflection awaiting you-- outside of the dreary cult fictions found in the Bible.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Someone needs their Depakote.

• punkofnice
  • LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Er, where to start ...

practical knowledge i.e. science/engineering will bring about physical transformational healing - agree, science does help us medically and will continue to do so.

I'll leave it at that.

• sparky1
    sparky1

You forgot stage 4 in your salvation scenario and the most important tree for the Governing Body. That would be the Money Tree!

• sir82
    sir82

I like turtles.

• fulano
    fulano

Adam should have chopped that bloody tree rightaway.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

It is all a lie. To get people to do the work toward their own enslavement under Noahide Law, joke-hova had to make these false promises to dangle to those who fulfill those earth-enslaving commandments. This will end with us all enslaved, under Noahide Law at its worst (and, believe me, it is even worse than Sharia Law. At least with Sharia Law, what you see is all you get. Under Noahide Law, they can strip everything that anyone enjoys the least little bit out of our lives), and with the brain RFID chip. Not my idea of paradise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit