What your going through is somewhat a normal process for born ins who leave like myself. Some things that may help.
* It's a process that takes time, be patient. You were indoctrinated for decades so it will take some amount of time to deprogram. For me, it took over a year of no distraction (other than my job and kids) deprogramming before being out felt more normal than being in.
* Lower your expectations when it comes to how many friends you will have or even need. You will likely never has as many friends now then the so called friends as JWs. I personally found that one or two authentic friends was enough for me.
* Be patient, it does get better with time.
* I got divorced also during my exit period and I intentionally decided to hold of with dating other women for one year. This helped me focus more time on my deprogramming and protected me from getting into a rebound relationship that I would regret later. This worked well for me.
* Keep coming here for support.
* If you get a chance to contact relatives, let them know that in order to maintain family connections you a willing to never discuss any religious topics with them as long as they don't with you. This don't ask don't tell relationship did work for my father and I. But don't get your hopes up if they are hardcore JWs they probably won't budge.
* Always remember, the problem lies with them, not YOU!
I know what you are going through, it can be tough, but if you stick it out you will more than likely not have regrets later.