May 1 2018 my Ayahuasca Experience

by new boy 24 Replies latest jw friends

• ragingmad
    ragingmad

I know someone who left and came back and is now an elder. He said that he heard demons talking to him when he was on lsd. But was that merely JW training/preconditioning telling him what to think? Who knows?

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

Hey NB, How close are you to the Sonora desert, and the sacred toad.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Q0oq90YJuc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr7AQJkuTsQ

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Here's my take on this subject:

Since life began on this planet, organisms have developed SENSES as a way of comprehending and taking advantage of the world in which they live.

Following the principle of NATURAL SELECTION, those individuals who had better-functioning ways of discriminating their world PROSPERED, while those without these advantages walked the wide highway to extinction.

As time passed, the quality of these EVOLVING SENSES improved. Eons passed thus.

Creatures evolved who had an appreciation for the "buzz" that the ethanol produced by fermenting fruits produced. Some creatures found the experiences offered by certain cacti and fungi were entertaining.

Along came Alley-Oop, a.k.a. Adam. He saw elephants and birds getting drunk, and he thought, "Hmmmm..."

He got HUNGRY. Not for wisdom; for BREAKFAST.

He saw the orange-red mushroom caps, he saw the cacti and the other fruitage of the field, and he partook of them, and he DIED. Today there is no one who is a descendant of Alley-Oop.

(Nota Bene: with the exception of some marine creatures (fish,etc.), there are no known meat products that will get you high. Was Cain the first person to declare war on vegetables? Let me know if you figure it out.)

Alley-Oop's cousin Enoch continued Alley's investigation of the world.

Fast-forward 300,000 years or so. In 1938 AD a caveman named Al Hoffman synthesizes the compound that inspired The Book of Revelation.

A few years later another caveman named Al (coincidence? You tell me.) Huxley suggests that some molecules are keys that open the doors of perception.

He was wrong.

Evolution did not spend five billion years running down a blind alley, developing tools that were dull by design.

No, there molecules f-up the few senses you were born with. Want proof? Look at those who indulge in those molecules.

Are they and their three-eyed idiot kids BETTER than you? OK, poor choice of comparisons...

Are they better than ME?

No.

I rest my case.

That's my opinion, as far as you know.

People who claim otherwise deny the mute testimony of evolution. Hail Gaia! Hail Eris! Hail YES!

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

I enjoy your opinion Nate.

I worry about this toads survival, it is good to know that in Canada you can get the purified free base for $160 a gram(cheap) they just need melatonin and a few of chemical steps one can make 5meo cheaply which could save the toads if there is some type of mad rush of people seeking cheap and fast inlightenment.. A lot of rehab (ibogaine) therapies for addictions in Mexico and Canada use 5meo DMT as a follow up treatment a few days after. Ibogaine for shadow work and 5meo for the unity experience.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zSHc3PHJOk

• Brokeback Watchtower

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit