Old People Ask..."I'm 88, and my girlfriend is 83, why do we need a chaperone?"

by TimeBandit 20 Replies latest social humour

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

prologos:"TB--yeah, I was still working on the thread "Jehovah loves even, rounded numbers" , and 83 did not fit in with the wt/ bible scheme, so, reading upside down or a cyrillic mirror image fixed that. Nothing like a very close to 88 year old mind trying to keep spry."

I'm not so good with numbers hehehe. I'll keep an eye out for yer thread.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

James Mixon: "Why would you need a chaperone? So you can watch them sleep?"...

That's the good thing about satires. Anything can happen.

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

Too funny and very creative!!! :)

• prologos
    prologos
    TB: "I'm not so good with numbers hehehe. I'll keep an eye out for yer thread.

The numbers were good when I was young, in inches 36/17/ 36 and well rounded. still a good visual, but why would you need a chaperone? , because even touching a breast (or two}, even if there is no follow-up, is a disfellowshipping offence!!! I have been asked : " did you touch her breast?" so, it can be done even with a chaperone present surreptitiously. ( note the "tit" in that word).

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

I would consider it a compliment to be told at that age I should have a chaperone For me aged 68 its now dry dreams and wet farts

• prologos
    prologos
    LBT:--I would consider it a compliment to be told at that age I should have a chaperone For me aged 68 its now dry dreams and wet farts,

Sorry to hear that self-assessment (note the :wet farts) connection in that word. Does not even the presence of a typical wt bride-age female, cirka 20, produce an uplifting experience of sorts, chemically enhanceable?

• Luo bou to
    Luo bou to

you lost me prolologos in oz fart simply means passing wind from your anus and what Isaid is a common joke about the symptons for many of old age ie impotence

• prologos
    prologos

yeah, ass = as in assessment. your's is a very a- propos joke and so true, wizard of OZ: incontinence both liquid and solid, the bane of senior home caregivers. good for diaper merchants , bad for condom commerce.

• zeb
    zeb

All the humorous comments aside; why would you need a chaperone at senior age? to support the wts ever present paranoia on all matters of intimacy.

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

It's a satire Zeb. We all know that the idea of chaperoning a senior is ridiculous. But the wts still expects there to be chaperones regardless of age. It's supposed to make you smile..That's why I made this. I hope it made you smile...

TB-

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit