Old People Ask..."I'm 88, and my girlfriend is 83, why do we need a chaperone?"

by TimeBandit 20 Replies latest social humour

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Here's the latest episode of Old People Ask. This episode focuses on chaperones. Why oh why do old people need them? Turns out they don't, and old people have had enough! I hope you enjoy this episode

Old People Ask...Episode 2 "I'm 88, and my girlfriend is 83, why do we need a chaperone?"

Stay tuned for new episodes of Old People Ask...

• Saename
    Saename

Haha! A sleeping pill! That was fun to read...

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

But what if you were to bump uglies like Horndog Abraham and Flapper-Girl Sarah and you got yourselves preggo? Don't expect the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses to raise yer little luv-basterd for ya.

• Quarterback
    Quarterback

You better be at least a MS if you want to date a JW 80+ sister. Otherwise you will spend many, many years in sadness.

Here are some good geriatric tunes, "Mrs Brown, you've got a lovely walker. I get by with a little help with Depends, "

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

"Help! I need somebody!

I've fallen and I can't get up!"

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Quarterback: "I get by with a little help with Depends"...

I actually laughed out loud when I read that....I might use that in the next episode.

• prologos
    prologos
    TB: "--I'm 88, and my girlfriend is 83, why do we need a chaperone

may be with all that hilarity and the final champaign, you were reading the numbers doing handstands? read up side down your ages come out as 88 and 38, with those cunning symmetrical numbers. ? may be chaperones are in order after all old chap?

• TimeBandit
    TimeBandit

Clever prologos...

TB-

• prologos
    prologos

TB--yeah, I was still working on the thread "Jehovah loves even, rounded numbers" , and 83 did not fit in with the wt/ bible scheme, so, reading upside down or a cyrillic mirror image fixed that. Nothing like a very close to 88 year old mind trying to keep spry.

• James Mixon
    James Mixon

Why would you need a chaperone? So you can watch them sleep?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit