Is the Pioneer School being eliminated?

by wannaexit 42 Replies latest jw friends

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I heard from the semi reliable source that the pioneer schools will go the way of the dodo bird next year.

Well this is just further proof that the terrorists are winning !

• Rather Be the Hammer
    Rather Be the Hammer

I read a thread here recently about how the 'theocratic school' had to be renamed (christian life and work, or something like that), possibly because 'schools' will be under extra attention or will have to meet certain standards.

Maybe that's why they change/quit everything with the 'school' part in it?

However, I'm curious how they will do it in some countries... i remember that in some countries (Mexico?) WTBS claims to be a SCHOOL because that saves them money, while in other countries they claim to be a RELIGION for the same reason.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard
    I do see it, another WTS vanity project that is both pointless and non productive and badly thought out, 2 weeks with your noses forced into WT publications is a tired and lazy way in equipping people in the field who in all honesty will forget a vast amount of the course in a matter of hours and days, another example of the WT continuing to do something that has ridiculous real time results, how many hours does it take to convert a member from the D2D? 7000 plus hours? lunacy!
  • freddo
    freddo

NEW PIONEER MINISTRY TRAINING METHODS 2017 Service Year

Dear Brothers,

How the Pioneer Schools have trained a worldwide brotherhood! How thrilled we are at the vast increases. During WW2 blah blah, court victories drone drone, spearheading the work yawn yawn Jehovah's chariotlike organisation snore snore. Zzzzzzzzz.

Anyhow we're kicking the schools into touch to save dollars for the child abuse cases ... errr ... free up the CO's to keep you lot in line ... errr ... to keep up with jaydubyoo/dot/orgasm.

Instead, at the regular pioneer meeting with the CO (including aux pio 30hour wannabe's and cute pre-teens dragged along by mummy that can smile winningly next to trolleys and at householders) the following 15 minute program will be included.

MODULE ONE (5 minutes)

1. Switching on your "device".

2. Showing the "Lions in Paradise" video. (Or if the CO feels suitable for your area "Sofia's Ice Cream Money")

3. Say that next time you'll show the "Jesus loves you but his Dad needs cash." video.

4. Write down on your electronic device (S-8's are old hat) the highlights of your call such as:

Is the person rich/daft/gullible? If so then call back promptly arranging a day and time.

You have now arranged a return visit!

COFFEE BREAK

MODULE TWO - THE RETURN VISIT (5 Minutes)

5. AT THE RETURN VISIT

Is he in? If so count a return visit.

Is he out/hiding/ignoring you? Put the smallest piece of literature in his mailbox and count a return visit.

He's in! Is he sighing and crying over all the terrible things taking place in the inhabited earth? Show him a video about a video about a bible study and count a Bible study.

Does he think you are a mad cultist? Politely leave BUT COUNT THAT BIBLE STUDY!

COFFEE BREAK

MODULE THREE (5 minutes)

Ascertaining the spirituality of the person.

1. Is he rich and free with his donations? If so develop a magazine route.

2. Does he watch jayduborg listening appreciatively/respectfully? Continue the study.

3. Switching off your device.

4. Boasting about your success ... err ... encouraging others at the Kingdom Hall.

AT THE NEXT CO VISIT

Obeying the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

Can you baptise them in their own bathtub?

Explaining they are not of the anointed!!!

So instead of tying up an expensive CO or two we can "let them go" and join you as regular pioneers! What a blessing from Jah!

We know you will truly appreciate this new provision from God!

Your brother (yes the department is down to one brother - no bethelite left here

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2
    That's awesome Freddo!!
  • stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    i was a regular pio in the late 60's. no training school for us back then. thank god.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    I was told, 'pioneer for a year and you'll never regret it!' I did so, and I regret it. Wasted a year, came out of the year loathing the service. They told me I could go to pioneer school, but I was so sick of it I didn't go. This was about 1980 or so
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    some pioneers I know personally from 1991-1996/97 are really f#$%ed-ed up with depression. Some have even been in and out of the depression clinics at hospitals and on pills!
  • Dummheit
    Dummheit
    Show me pioneers from the NT? Perhaps they exist in the NWT?!
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Taking away the perks that JW's look forward to bit by bit. Titration.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit