$25,000 for one-day assembly in our area

by Bonnie_Clyde 20 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

Hey, they need the money to cover all those lawsuit settlements.

I know my relatives contribute heavily. Me...?! No so much anymore.

No f'ing way am I financing the wrong doing of this Org and the lavish living of their upper echelon in Warwick and all over the world.

DY

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

People are waking up BIG TIME, though. This is why the theme title of this Regional Assembly is a sign of desperation on their part. The Internet has them hemorrhaging members!

DY

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The doctrines the WTS taught over the years is not the only part of the corruption of this organization.

Continuous lying is also ingrained in this organization right from its roots.

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

The secret is to drop hints about the constant begging for money. Russell said if that ever occurred it wouod indicate that they no longer had Jehovah's Blessing.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Guilt and shame can also be utilized to get money out of people and the WTS has done this many times.

If an organization would be so aggressive and exploitative to take candy money away from children, they most likely will do anything to blind side the (Brainwashed) faithful sheep. $$$

• baker
    baker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APb1RpfjCrA

This is from a former circuit assembly account overseer as to why there has to be a deficit. Interesting no matter how many times you listen to it

• Esse quam videri
    Esse quam videri

'...After the sessions were over, our friend who attended walked from one end of the assembly hall and then to the other end and noticed long lines up to both machines with people who couldn't wait to run up their credit cards...'

This would be an excellent time to do all your banking transactions, transfers, check all your account balances,etc. Some people can take up to 15 or 20 minutes.

• Scully
    Scully

Here is an explanation of how the scam works. It was written by JT back in 2003:

Circuit Accounts Servants Confesses how the SCAM WORKS!!

• LevelThePlayingField
    LevelThePlayingField

I haven't donated in over 3 years. But I just had an idea. I WILL donate this time.

I will take out my credit card, walk up to the machine and punch in $0.01. Yes, one cent, and process it, just to piss them off. :)

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think it's high time to rule fluoride as "drugs". The 1.2 ppm of fluoride in your water is ruining people's brains (and making them believe they lowered the fluoride to 0.7 ppm when they are blatantly lying). It also leads people to doing stupid things such as donating to their own damnation and that of the whole world. They have a cow if someone spends this money on Christmas, yet they expect people to damn the whole world with it.

Assuming there were 1,000 in attendance, each person would have wasted 25 toilet papers on this damnation fund. (And it could have been worse.) They would have been better off if instead they would have went to the nearest coin shop and bought one American silver eagle or one Canadian Maple Leaf, plus one silver quarter. Or, they could have downloaded two David Bowie or Billy Idol albums, with money left--and enjoyed some real music. Or, they could have had 12 ice cream cones. Or they could have gotten two bottles of boron supplements to help wash the fluoride out of their brains. And, if there were those wasting 50 or more (as much as who knows how much), they could have done several of the above, or got a whole roll of silver quarters for their families, plus have enough to get David Bowie's Platinum collection AND Billy Idol's Greatest Hits, and still have enough for ice cream.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit