PROOF That Trump Colluded With Russia

by minimus 44 Replies latest jw friends

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

@ttdtt:

Wow Trump supporters have sure gone far right. Man, it’s nuts. About how far right do you think Trump supports have gone? Like super-duper right?

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard
    Is there any “proof” yet???

No.

• Jehalapeno
    Jehalapeno
    Why is he silent about Russian sanctions? What is he afraid of? He is behaving like somebody who is under Putin's thumb. Time will tell.

The Trump administration announced Wednesday that the U.S. will impose tough new trade sanctions on Russia in response to the poisoning and attempted murder of a former Russian spy and his daughter in Britain.

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/09/world/europe/russia-sanctions-ruble.html

• never a jw
    never a jw

No proof is known by the public, but he had the motive, he is unethical and careless. He may be a puppet of Vladimir. He definitely looks like one. But the cult members will never admit any wrong doing or any flaws in their leader. From Watchtower to Trumptower

• Brokeback Watchtower
    Brokeback Watchtower

The Russians helped Trump win for sure, but to prove collusion well I don't think the FBI got a case. The CIA on the other hand would know for sure being they are spies for the government and not bound by privacy laws as they are a "secret service" under the control of their commander and chief therefore any evidence they get are almost any cannot be used against him since it's collection was highly illegal and not admissible in any court of law.

• Sigfrid Mallozzi
    Sigfrid Mallozzi

Wow. I guess we all can agree upon the lies that Watchtower has told throughout the years.

• TD
    TD

I certainly haven't seen any, but at the same time, I'm puzzled by some of his tweets.

• ttdtt
    ttdtt

TD unless you are in Muller's office why would you think you should know anything?

But that said - how many people near him and his campaign have to pea guilty to make you think something is up?

And ever hear the phrase "the lady doth protest too much"

• sir82
    sir82

I don't comprehend why some think that because that because the news media does not have "proof", therefore evidence must not exist.

Mueller is quite effective at keeping what he has from being leaked.

Patience, young paduwan. Let the experienced investigator proceed with his investigation, and eventually you will know all the evidence he has / has not accumulated.

• out4good4
    out4good4
    Let the experienced investigator proceed with his investigation, and eventually you will know all the evidence he has / has not accumulated.

It doesn't matter. Even if the evidence is hitting them square in the face some of the people here look for any reason they can to excuse it away rather than admitting they were wrong and have been had.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit