Today's Text - Remember & Help Full-Time Servants!

by Divergent 11 Replies latest jw friends

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Yep, bethel won't support them financially, so it's up to the cong members to be guilted into giving yet more!

Just like leeches, they keep crying out for more....

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Who is going to take care of them when hardships, usually of their own making, hit them? Some idiot had a spouse that left a jar of silver coins, which promptly got sold and the proceeds donated to the Worldwide Damnation Fund. Later, this same idiot moved down into a studio, selling the house and throwing the money away into the same damnation fund. Now, the dollar becomes toilet paper.

Who is going to help now? Is joke-hova going to come around and help? Suppose this idiot got its kicks out of making things more miserable for others, yet was a pious-sneer. Is joke-hova going to find someone who was wise enough to get plenty of silver and gold, and force this person to marry this idiot? Who they are not even attracted to as friends? And who will probably drain all this silver and gold into the Worldwide Damnation Fund or to finance a major Israel mission similar to the 2015 disaster? Then what?

No, joke-hova, I am not going to partner with someone I am not attracted to even as friends, who has a history of being abusive and of throwing away wealth, and will be spiteful toward me just because that thing pious-sneered for 20, 30, 40 or more years. I want someone I am attracted to, not someone that is going to drain my wealth sending half the circuit on a horrible mission and give me abuse in return for my silver. And, Astaroth would be in a far better position, should She take up the challenge, to do this for me than joke-hova ever will be. And no throwing away or draining my wealth for stupidity.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit