Time, times and half a time - nerd time

by Anony Mous 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

So, the famous 607 calculation to 1914 involves the above prophecy. The common explanation is that time is one unit, times is an unsubstantiated number of units.

To prove you can make it say any date, we must write it as a formula:

date = t + nt + 0.5t where n >= 2

So simplified:

date = nt +1.5t (hyperbola) where n >=2, this also means there are MANY solutions (one in the positive and one in the negative space). For 1914, there are 16 solutions.

If you set times to be 2, this oversimplifies it to 3.5t which seems too simple for a deity riddle.

Now to get to predict COVID-19, 2019 -> n = 335, t =6; since 6 is imperfection in the Bible, and 336 implies peace and blessings (angel number in numerology), so 335 is just shy of that, COVID was predicted! The fact it was late in an otherwise good year, 336 (in 2019) was not complete, it was only 335, as predicted, 2019 had potential but did not quite bring the peace and blessings, and then, human imperfection (6) everyone got sick. But, I predict that 2025 will be a good year of peace and blessings for imperfect humans since 336 for n and 6 for t brings us to 2025, the year that Biden leaves office after the 2024 elections.

• dropoffyourkeylee
  • Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

I likes me some good Jesus maths, thanks

• Overrated
    Overrated

No Over-lapping value to the equation? That's good Watchtower Math.

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Overrated: Only when my prophecies don't come true, then 337 (the angel number for inner peace) was overlapping 336 and off course YOU must have been the one misinterpreting what the faithful and discreet mathematics said.

Off course you shouldn't blame me for giving up your education, your career and children until then, maths is never wrong.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

JCanon come back all is forgiven!

• Overrated
    Overrated

Anony Mous- Yes, your math makes more sense then Watchtower 's. I find that the people at JW HQ have either a strange understanding of math or something is a miss. When I was in I had a hard time understanding 607, 1914. And now the overlapping generation. Good luck to the JW who has to explain all that.

• waton
    waton

The overlapping generation is easy:

2 centenarians overlapping by 20 years each*, reads

2x 100 = 200 - (2x20) = 160 + 1914 = 2074

+1 Year to sort out Armageddon = 2075. wich is

the anniversary for another of wt's already proven false prophecies

because it can not possibly be the partakers, overlapping or not.

* assuming that the under lapper was 20 year old in 1914.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Stay alive till 2075! Sounds like history repeating itself.

• wozza
    wozza

Damn , I wish I'd read the watchtower literature more carefully and it would have given me the university education I need to understand this topic !

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit