All I need is my motorcycle. Do you ride?

by wannabefree 13 Replies latest jw experiences

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I don't want a pickle....

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I've had a variety of bikes over the years. Currently have a H-D Heritage Softail. I used to ride a lot. I've travelled all over the USA and Canada by bike. But, alas, I'm getting older and the days of 5,000 mile road trips are most likely behind me. And I've tired of going on charity rides where the ride consists of 30 minute runs and 1 hour stops at some bar (not drinking much anymore makes it even more tedious). But, if the weather is half decent I'll fire up the scooter and go on a 200 mile ride to nowhere. The ride IS the destination.

Harley-Davidson - Wikipedia

• mrquik
    mrquik

Have ridden from NY to San Francisco & NY to Key West. Up and down the eastern seaboard. Down old Route 66 from Oklahoma City to Needles CA. Crossed into Mexico at Juarez. Own a 2015 Road Glide I bought new. I was 19 when I took my first trip to CA down Route 66. Took 10 pounds of marijuana seeds which I planted along the west bound lane. That was in 1971. If you find any of my crop please let me know.

• Doctor Who
    Doctor Who

Loved my bikes. Honda, Kawasaki, Yamaha, you name it. Never cared what anyone else thought.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit