At least 2 of current Governing body are not honest about even their names.

by Not_Culty 28 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

What is jehober's middle and last name? Does jesus have a last and middle name?

just saying!

• EyesOpenHeartBroken
    EyesOpenHeartBroken

I’m with Morph on this. Its their own ridiculous rule that they aren’t following. The JW org continues to make rules for the sake of making rules, but the higher a person’s rank the more he can bend or flat out disregard the rules.

It seems like a minor thing, but there are so many rules about so many minor things that the hypocrisy of the JW rule makers is blatantly apparent to any who care to pay attention.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Does jesus have a last and middle name?

eyeuse ...

If I recall properly, his full name is Yosef Jesus Rabinowitz.

Rub a Dub

• sir82
    sir82

Not sure, but I think his father's name was "hallowed"

"...hallowed be thy name..."

• deegee
    deegee

lol sir82!

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher

"hallowed be thy name"

So, God's middle name is Ed, then?

• steve2
    steve2

My father and I share first names: He has them Sunday through Wednesday and I, Thursday through Saturday.

• geevee
    geevee

A lot of main stream call Jesus Yeshua ben Joseph...

• vienne
    vienne

I don't see abbreviating one's name as dishonest. I come from a German-American-Austrian family and I am a dual citizen of the USA and Austria. Long given names in my family are traditional. I have seven given names. I don't use most of them. I use the fifth and sixth of them. No one ever calls me Vikktoria, my true first name. I go by Rachael Michelle. For my writing I use a small part of a compound-complex last name, my parents' last name. As an educator I use my married last name. I do not feel dishonest. And I do not intend to be dishonest.

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Yes. H. and Christ. Jesus H. Christ!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit