What does your online handle mean?

by iiz2cool 61 Replies latest jw friends

• Maverick
    Maverick

I had some really good art instructors and one used to say I was a real maverick in my thinking. I've tried hard to live up to her image of me for a very long time.

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32
    ...figured you were up to no good, boy was I surprised!

bikerchic: Why were you surprised? You were dead right!

• Sunnygal41
    Sunnygal41

People used to say I was so sunny and cheerful and always smiling......and my ex used to call me sunshine, and another guy I was in love with called me sunny, and I'm a Leo, and the sun is my ruling planet......sooooooooo.....and 41 was how old I was when I asked my ex for my first screen name.....I'm almost 46 now, BTW

Terri

"my future's so brite, I gotta wear shades!"

• MrsQ
    MrsQ

I'm married. And my last name starts with a "Q".

Q.

• Kenneson
    Kenneson

I use my family name because I am not afraid of some lurking JW seeing it. I don't have to hide. As a matter of fact, I hope I could let the whole JW world know that I'm free.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

drwtsn32 !!!

bikerchic: Why were you surprised? You were dead right!

Guess I've always been a real sucker for bad boys!

Sunnygal41:

First let me very belatedly welcome you to the board! Funny when I first read your name I read it as "sunny gal for one", cute handle I like your explination of it better but both fit!

Kate

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I used to work at American Airlines. One of my jobs there was the responsibility of coordinating the international reservations offices. Back then (early 90's) we used a primitive form of email to communicate and one of the offices, based in Indonesia, began calling me Big Tex, because I was based in Dallas, Texas. The other offices heard about it, and began calling me that as well. It stuck.

My avatar is my inner child. It's a photograph from when I was 2 (or maybe a few weeks younger). He and I have been through a lot together, but it always makes me feel good to see my little guy. He's very special to me.

• minimus
    minimus

Oh Big Tex,you were talking about your avatar......('cause I waz thinkin' the same thing, too).

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Yes, I can understand. So I am enclosing a photograph of how I got my very big, thick ... head stuck to my body.

HOWDY FOLKS! THIS IS BIG TEX!!

• orbison11

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit