2020 Convention- Worse fear-mongering propaganda video

by Newly Enlightened 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• was a new boy
    was a new boy

The guy standing in the center of the video, is that Doug Chappel from the JW Service Department?

https://www.zalkin.com/news/the-montana-supreme-court-may-have-followed-the-law-but-in-this-case-it-s-a-law-that-needs-to-be-changed

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

So....Geoffrey Jack-hole, the same asshat who couldn’t even fake a semblance of honesty for the Australian RC is narrating this abomination??

These idiots who can’t meet Irwin Zalkin at the gate of their HQ honestly believe they’re going to be “hero support” for Jesus?!?!?!?? These same dishonest piece of shit Cult Leaders who won’t protect children think they are going to be heroes of some sort on a Galactic scale?!?!???

These same worthless charlatans who made a Billion dollars selling their Real Estate ( made possible by their tax free status for which they do nothing..they don’t even feed their own..) with Jared Kurshner ( Trump’s Son-in-law ) have the F***ing nerve to accuse other religions of being part of “The Harlot”?!???? Who the F**K could be “The Harlot” if not them????

What a bunch of Watchtarded Watchtards....

So, when absolutely none of this happens, then what?? Nothing would please me more than watching the GB jump from the top floor of HQ. It would be rough on the R&F but ultimately for the best....

DD

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze

Biggest bunch of bullwinkle I've seen in quite sometime.

First of all, Christians are not appointed to wrath in the end times:

God did not appoint us to wrath, but to obtain salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ, who died for us, that whether we wake or sleep, we should live together with Him. - 1 Thess. 5: 9

Traditional view is that Jesus rescues the church (born again believers) from the reign of the Anti-Christ that is about to begin on earth.

For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. - 1 Thess. 4

According to Scripture, Jesus returns twice, once "in the clouds" to rescue his bride, and 7 years later to defeat the Anti-Christ and save what is left of mankind after all of the wars the the Anti-Christ has started.

This (rapture) has always been the "blessed hope" of Christians.... not surviving Armageddon like the WT tries to scare people with. Surviving a hell-on-earth scenario is not a "blessed hope". Jesus is not a wife-beater; he will not put his betrothed thru that.

Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ; - Titus 2: 13

• Drearyweather
    Drearyweather

This video is 2 years old and was shown during the 2018 Annual Meeting while explaining the attack of the Gog of Magog during the release of the Pure Worship book. (Ezekiel's prophecy)

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODPgmEvtAnnMtg/pub-jwb_201901_4_VIDEO

17:45 - 22:05

• wolverines
    wolverines

After being out so many years it sounds so damn crazy.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Isn`t there a couple if not a few contradictions in WT Theology in this video ? Doesn`t the narrator say that all of the Anointed ,the 144000 will by that time at the start of Armageddon be in heaven ? Didn`t they used to teach that some a small number will still be alive on earth after Armageddon ?

How many times does Jesus take up the throne and start ruling as King ? In the first century ? In 1914 ?

after Armageddon ? How many "King" hats does he wear?

This one I could be wrong about , maybe my memory is failing me a bit now ,I was thinking that Gog of Magog appeared after the one thousand year reign of Christ Jesus when Satan was let out of his prison as a final test for humans before he was cast into the lake of fire and sulphur. ?

• Dagney
    Dagney

Oh dear, how delusional. Same message they’ve had from the get go, but sheesh...you forget how creepy it is!

• DesirousOfChange
  • TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

YI v seen this video already months before. Wasnt it the video at the 2018 annual meeting when new light about Gog and Magog was found and presented to the excited audience?

This is the first time it goes public at the convention. All children now in fear.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    This is the first time it goes public at the convention. All children now in fear.

In the late 70's, the Watchtower used to rent venues for conventions that sometimes had rock concerts a day or two before. Joints were fairly easy to find if you looked for them. I little toke after a fear blasting talk used to really help me to cope with the anxiety when I was a teen. The talks seemed to actually make a little more sense if stoned as I recall.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit