2020 Convention- Worse fear-mongering propaganda video

by Newly Enlightened 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Newly Enlightened
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Grandiose delusions.

Also the video department is running on a tight budget it seems?
    "Hey this CO's nephew can sort of animate the drawings from 2018....that should do it!"

• Biahi
    Biahi

What a crock of 💩. Little kids should not be exposed to this.

• Fadeaway1962
    Fadeaway1962

And country's like Pakistan, Egypt, Iran , turkey, Sudan, Saudi Arabia etc with over 90% of there population are Muslim are going to let the UN to stop them worshiping Allah .

And as biahi said kids should not be exposed to videos like that,and would not be allowed to watch such videos if produced by anyone else.

• Overrated
    Overrated

Delusional as usual. What a bunch of bull.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

Yes fear mongering bullshit , but as its known to the leaders of the WTS fear sells , creates power and controls.

• Daniel1555
    Daniel1555

Nice fairytale....

Hard to believe that someone is believing this...

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein
    e

I think its always been an agenda to instill fear into young people's minds so that it stays with them for a long time, but as I've mentioned before fear is the catalysis to which this organization was built upon .......and a lot of lying, ignorance and corruption.

• KiwiBoy
    KiwiBoy

And look Jesus is now a super hero, just like Superman and Batman......wearing a cape!!! Unbelievable!

• Tameria2001
    Tameria2001

I remember the night and day terrors I had as a child just from pictures in their publication, and that was many years ago. I would hate to see what they are doing now would have done even worse to my psyche as a child. As it was I was bearly holding it together back then.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit