Stupid Organization!

by stillin 16 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

"I remember one time we had a CO visit and we took a special collection for the visit and about 30 dubs gave him a grand total of 52 dollars.".....ShirleyW

$52.00 divided by 30 = $1.73..point333333 each

...................Image result for miser

• Clambake
    Clambake
    There is a reason the false religions of Christendom actually pass the plate. I am not even sure if it got him a tank of gas to get to the next hall.
  • Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    $52 dollars might be enough for a modest dinner for 2 and a tip.
  • kaik
    kaik

In 1997 and 2002 Czech Republic experienced floods of the century. One point more than 1/3 of population was affected. There were JWs who were totally flooded out and lost everything in the disaster, and nobody in the KH helped them with anything. There was family that slept in the school's gymnasium on the training mats, and nobody invited them at home. People usually got help from the municipality, but there was nothing officiallly announced by the elders.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    If people do offer to help financially, it gets directed to the Worldwide work.
  • prologos
    prologos

stillin: wanted to contribute, they could do so through their service group overseer. yeah. wt has to get control. especially of the money.

you are better of to give personally Math: 25 says nothing of giving through or to an organisation; "-- You did to me--"

• stillin
    stillin
    Prologos, exactly! Let not your right hand be knowing what your left hand is doing. Do not be sounding a trumpet with your gifts of mercy. Etc!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit