Do U Detest JWs.

by minimus 45 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Do U Detest JWs......Minimus

.........Image result for jehovah's witness logo

Depending on What You Ask.........It Won`t Bother Us A Bit..

................We May Lie To You.........How Do You Like Us Now?..

...................http://www.anarchointrovert.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/jehovahs-at-the-door.jpg

• The Rebel
    The Rebel

I am not going to waste my life detesting anyone, but my personal hell is trying to reason with those I feel have been victimized by a cult. Having said that many in the cult are not victims they realise what they teach is wrong, The way I handle that problem is I pity them having to get self worth by having to live a lie- personally living such a life I would go insane quickly.

The Rebel

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I detest the watchtower corporation for continuing to con reasonably decent people with their god scam.

I want to see the governing body put on trial for crimes against humanity and get the death penalty. If they can't find an executioner, I volunteer.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

OUTLAW - I didn't know Vladimir Putin was a JW now

• 2+2=5
    2+2=5

Yes. I loathe and despise everyone of those disgraceful beings especially their horrible little children. I will smite them all and wipe them away in my sarcastic font.

Silly questions........

• Bonsai
    Bonsai
    Some days I do; on good days I don't. I despise those who force their religious views on others relentlessly without objectively scrutinizing their own beliefs.. I think I also despise one Anthony Morris the third as well. When he gave that talk about how inactive ones were in line for destruction I wanted to... well, I wanted to give him some "counsel" in a back room somewhere.
  • Phizzy
    Phizzy

JW's are like any group, mostly O.K people, some assholes. All are deluded, but so was I for all those years.

I detest those at the top of the Org, and agree with Punk, above, as to their rightful fate, individual JW's I will take as I find.

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

the only jw's i know--- now--are my 1st wife--and my daughter. they share the same house. being dubs suits them perfectly. they shun my d/f son...so are unlikely to ever meet his young son.

but for all that--blood is thicker than water--so--i live in hope--but realistically i cant see them changing.

• tiki
    tiki
    Like any group...nice people, not so nice people....a lot of people carrying a lot of emotional baggage...and the religion only exacerbates that. What I detest is corruption in leadership, and using others for personal power and glory tripping.
  • stillin
    stillin
    The smug ignorance can get on my nerves. There are a lot of them that just want to be good people and believe that their religion is The Path.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit