A Generation Change Again???

by BereanThinker7 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

New light..... " This Generation " means a generation of a greater generation.

Yeh, they should claim its the living anointed ones as " This " generation, that way this could go on indefinitely .

Sweet bullshit with a smile, it works on the weak mined ones who are forcefully made to be weak thinkers.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Keep watching new study WTs.

A lot of JWs can quote the last misunderstanding word for word, but not explain it

• mikeflood
    mikeflood

Yes, Waton, but remember, it is just entertaining, to try to prove anything.

For example, you could be bold and say 'Jerusalem destruction propehcy ' was the biblical type and now we are in the antitype.

That keeps the RF awake, I guess.

• waton
    waton
    remember, it is just entertaining

mf, of course it is entertaining and keeps our old brains spry, but according to wt, people will be judged to eternal condemnation on whether they agree with current wt doctrine or not, reject us at the doors, Now the phone.

Our basic premise at the doors, 150 hours a month, was: you are wrong (doctrinally) and we are right. your choice wt&awake subscription or gehenna.

Is not instant judgement in vogue again, not a delay to the great tribulation?

• waton
    waton

connected with the generation timeline was also the concept ot the wt writers' "judgement period".

To even the playing field, that doctrinal twist suggested, that anybody that died during a proclamation of impending doom by jws, you were on the spot subject to the current judgement terms, . even if you died before the judgement was executed, at the end, you were already a goner.

No wormhole tunneling into the new world possible. your lifetime was vital.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

This generation era (1914>) is also a time of determining and judging who is truly faithful and loyal to Jehovah's chosen FDSL, now known as the GB members today.

A way by these men into circumventing their own power over others.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

"People laugh behind our backs... (overlapping generation)

Just 'cause we won't see the cracks... (overlapping generation)

No retirement plan, I'm told... (overlapping generation)

Hope I die before I get old... (overlapping generation)"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit