A Generation Change Again???

by BereanThinker7 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• waton
    waton
    The carrot looks too juicy to care about the fact that the stick dangling it keeps changing.

Even to see the carrot you really need a telescope, it might be 54 light years away, @ 2075, the end of the lifespan of the last group of the overlapping generation.

Just buying a better telescope will not help.

• Overrated
    Overrated

There is a sucker born every minute. And they need to adjust their stick.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

I hope they do change it again.

The generation born in the 70’s have buried, or are going to bury their parents, and they’ve seen the 1995 Generation change/ Moving The Goalpost, and all the latest re-branding.

I was already a disenfranchised consumer when the 1995 change came. A switch turned on that never turned off. So, there’s hope for others.

DD

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

This is just speculation for now derived from little info

When the overlapping generation was created back in the mid 90's that was done so to strategically include the GB men (FDSL) which exists today.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

They need Fred Franz.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

Fred Franz could ask his shoes...

DD

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

The light keeps getting brighter, then dimmer, then bright, then dim. My head hurts

• waton
    waton
    They need Fred Franz.

3M : wt teaches that FF is actually available in heaven for consultation. but it is not rocket science.
    The generation has to be alive during Christ's presence, ( The Jerusalem crowd in 30 CE was).

They must survive the great destruction, (some from Jerusalem did)

They must pass away after they witness this greatest of disasters. They all did.

so: who is left? clue?

can't be the anointed, why?

can't be the eternally faithful sheep, why?

can't be the goats why?
    Using these scriptural criteria, we can instantly prove the Governing body wrong. now, and even before their supposed next move!

dooykl: enjoy the mind game instead!

• asp59
    asp59

There's no correction. Just this time they gonna try out what happens when they start the decision meeting with out the whisky 😁

• StoneWall
    StoneWall

Truly i tell you, this generation will not change again until we change our current brand of whiskey.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit