A Generation Change Again???

by BereanThinker7 56 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• BereanThinker7
    BereanThinker7

I have heard a few whispers that ONCE AGAIN they are going to be changing the generation teaching. Does anybody have on info on this?

I would love to be able to hit my family with a. . " You really think everything you teach now is truthful and needs no changing?" Just for a teaching I have brought up in the past, to change the very next month lol.

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

This is what happens when people put heartfelt emotions into their mixed up delusions.

But who are the ones creating these delusions ?

The men who run and operate their own publishing company (WTS/JWorg.).

Twisting bible scripture to suit and fit their own appealing wants and desires is what the WTS has been doing ever since it started as a religious publishing organization, it still continues upon that format to this day.

• waton
    waton

If that happens , it will be a repeat of the of the "superior authorities" surprise

All humans move through time together. To pick one stream, in wt's case "the anointed" does not change that fact.

The authors of "Jesus'" biography set the time frame. The generation ends after all these things have occurred.

The current "anointed" wt generation ends well before the final fun. Armageddon. it is too short, not to long.

best bet, pick another stream, existing besides the annoying anointed, the old timers in general.

the talking snake said a lie -- you will not die. no matter what generation you belong too.

wt writers speculated before to make that generation Hiroshima's, or Gagatin's Glen's.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Kim and mikey mentioned they heard a possible rumor regarding this. Here's my guess . Jesus began ruling as king in 1975! See! we knew along that year had special significance!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS
    1. Library
    2. Videos
    3. Programs and Events
    4. Morning Worship

Kenneth Flodin: ‘This Generation Will . . . Not Pass Away’ (Matt. 24:34

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

For crying out loud.

They should have stuck with the 1995 explanation which had a floating “wicked generation” that could last up to Armageddon, whenever that would be. It was boring, but it worked. Why did they have to tinker with it?

• FFGhost
    FFGhost

Oh please please please let it be true!

No one - I mean NO ONE - shoots themselves in the foot (feet?) so phenomenally as those guys.

Fingers crossed!

• Rocketman123
    Rocketman123

Sweet delusional bullshit (Food at the Proper Time) is forth coming brothers and sisters.

Get your spoons and forks ready, cleaned prepared.

Yumm !

• minimus
    minimus

The sad thing is do JWs even care??

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known

The carrot looks too juicy to care about the fact that the stick dangling it keeps changing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit