Predictions of The Org in one year.

by Overrated 17 Replies latest jw friends

• Overrated
    Overrated

I predict that in a year Kingdumb halls will be replaced by zoom. They will still have assembly halls but will charge a heavy entry fee. Baptisms will continue to be so low that would not be worth counting. The preaching work will slow more and continue to be a joke. The GB will demand more donations and time to the Org. They will loose worldwide their charity status. The Org will become even more ridiculous. Membership will drop less to million or even less.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Yes the Borg may become more and more ridiculous moving ahead.

Here's the scary thing. So much hype about obeying the GB no matter what. Not asking questions. Loyalty at all costs no matter what. So much loyalty to these 8 GB members.

And;

Something about obeying instructions even it it doesn't ''seem strategic from a human standpoint or not''. Who knows?? Perhaps new light like ''the only way to the new system is via a resurrection''. Making the sheeple do something like following ''strange'' instructions.

Cults end badly. Even if just 1 person does something 'rash' it is 1 'too many'.

It's just that the ''mindset'' is there. It's constantly pounded into rank and file heads.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

'' We predict Fredrick Franz will come back to life and write a new book entitled, '' New Predictions, Same As The Old Predictions.''

• peacefulpete
    peacefulpete

I do think they are going to continue the wider use of electronic media. To some extent its natural, every one is doing it. I can't even use McDonalds coupons now without a smartphone, (which I resist). It even may make the church more inviting and expand the membership. Eventually the roles of local elders will be reduced to doing weddings and funerals. The change will seem as natural as when they changed to the elder arrangement in the 70's. KH's are a tangible and public status symbol. I don't think they will sell them all right away. Give it another 20 years and I think there may be one in each circuit.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Beth Sarim - “...the Borg may become more and more ridiculous moving ahead...”

Damn.

Is that even possible?

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

With this Zoom, there goes the hope for a boasting session to be cancelled for snow.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Beth Sarim - “...the Borg may become more and more ridiculous moving ahead...”

''Damn.

Is that even possible?''

gonnna, knock,knock, knock on wood

gonna, knock, knock, knock on wood

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    WTWizard: With this Zoom, there goes the hope for a boasting session to be cancelled for snow.

Yes...but a hale of a lot more probability of rank & file listening on zoom with their glass of 'Hot Totty' out of site of the camera!🤣

Nothing like being high on the Lord to get a JW through a zoom meeting!

• joey jojo
    joey jojo

Wondering what effect- if any- coming out of covid will have on jw's?

They probably believe this will lead to something, but when it doesnt- what then?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"They probably believe this will lead to something, but when it doesnt- what then?"

Just proves we're in the Last Days, Last Days,

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit