Demonic art in the watchtower?

by Lost and adrift 27 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• sowhatnow
    sowhatnow

what do we see in these clouds?, lol how about a sword, a bird [or an angelfish] and an anchor. [and a spot on my lens]

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Cappytan - in these cases its more specifically pareidolia. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pareidolia

Turns out that humans have an entire subsection of the brain that's dedicated to recognizing faces. Its much better, from an evolutionary perspective, to see a face where none exists (false positive) than to miss a face that was real.

• cappytan
    cappytan
    OneEyedJoe: That does more accurately describe the occurrence.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot

See the cat? See the cradle? ― Kurt Vonnegut

• sir82
    sir82

There is one that is pretty unmistakable, in the Revelation Climax book, it's Jesus standing around with a bunch of his angel buddies, and he has some sort of misshapen animal claw instead of a hand.

I would tend to think it is either crappy artwork, or some bored Bethelite seeing what he could get away with, before jumping to the conclusion that the WTS is endorsing the black mass.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Oh yeah, in my opinion, there are some, not all, but some of the artwork pics that are dubious to say the least.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown
    VI - the more scary picture is on the teeshirt - Miley Cyrus. Lol.
  • Village Idiot
    Village Idiot
    Good catch sparrow.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe
    I would tend to think it is either crappy artwork, or some bored Bethelite seeing what he could get away with, before jumping to the conclusion that the WTS is endorsing the black mass.

This.

There's just so much that's demonstrably wrong with this cult that focusing on some perceived "demonic" images in the artwork seems to be not only a waste of time but could possibly steer someone away from learning TTATT when they see that us apostates are insane and obsessed with pointing out every minute perceived imperfection. If you want to complain about the artwork, there's still plenty to complain about - like a little girl falling into a pit at armageddon because she clung to her dog.

• DATA-DOG
    DATA-DOG

There are some that are not accidents. When an artist draws something, they know every pen-stroke or brush-stroke. Yes, faces appear in real clouds all the time, but WT illustrations are not moving in real time. If you see a face, it's deliberate.

If you see a Pedo-looking black guy with a giant penis, pointed at a young girl on the back of a song book, it's deliberate. Espescially when the picture is altered and an Asian guy takes the place of Long Dong Silver.

I have found several creepy pictures of demons, Grey aliens and reptilian beings, including unnamed constellations. I found the creepiest picture in the "Greatest Man" book, which has since been altered. Why is someone drawing these pictures? I can't really say. There aren't any bible "demons" making an artist do anything, that's for sure.

Yes, there are many creepy pics and I even saw the "All seeing Eye" in a WTBTS VHS show. I don't share them anymore, because I get accused of mental disorders. Whatever the reason behind the creepy stuff, it's deliberately taking place.

DD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit