Sisters handling mic's

by I Faded Twice 26 Replies latest jw friends

• NewYork44M
    NewYork44M

Growing up a JW I was taught the many things that sisters could not do. I never understood this. The general question I always asked was "what is it about this job that requires a penis?" If a penis is not required, then there is no reason why a sister could not accomplish the task.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

Why troll doubter? I don't go to you're hobbit hole and try to disrupt you. I left that place and don't care to go back.

I have always felt it shovenistic the way everything in the religion is handled.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice
    I wish I had a shun button for doubter.
  • Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

I think it is incontrovertible that this is evidence of blatant phallus envy!

Form a judicial committee, STAT!

Especially if her microphone is longer or thicker than mine!!!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

"I think it is incontrovertible that this is evidence of blatant phallus envy!

Form a judicial committee, STAT!

Especially if her microphone is longer or thicker than mine!!!"

you beat me to it there NN

do sisters have to be blindfolded and wear rubber gloves when they handle the mik?

• MightyV8
  • Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Can you imagine Rosa Parks or M.L. King saying something like:

I'm from a small town. There are not enough White people to fill all the positions in the White school. I have been assigned to clean the hallways. Assisting the White teachers to care for the White school needs is a great privilege and I am very thankful for it.

Yeah it takes a special kind of blindness to be thankful for repression and discrimination like this sweet mic carrying sister...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit