My 1,000th Post! =)

by Divergent 12 Replies latest jw friends

• Divergent
    Divergent

After 2 years on the forum, I've finally reached my 1,000th post!

Post #1,000 is dedicated to everyone who I have communicated with & to all the friends I've made here. This is for you! =)

Also, to Simon who is the reason why we are all here in the first place - thank you for your hard work in making this site what it is. Appreciate it very much!

I came to this site as a stumbled but still-in JW & here I am 2 years later - inactive & faded. I've learned a lot, adjusted my point of view in many areas, & have a better perspective of things now. I no longer let myself be controlled by a cult with burdensome nonsensical man-made rules & currently enjoy a MUCH better quality of life. I am happy, & I am FREE!

This is Divergent signing off with post #1,000. Cheers to everyone & here's a toast to all of us!

• Divergent
    Divergent

A screenshot of the magic number...

• Landy
    Landy

Excellent. You should be able to see the secret forum section now.

• John Free
    John Free

Happy 1000th!! Have enjoyed reading your posts too. Great feeling isn't it...being free!

• Simon
    Simon

Congratulations, you can now enter the inner sanctum and learn about the lizard overlords ... :D

Thanks for all you've contributed to the site :thumbsup:

• TheWonderofYou
    TheWonderofYou

Gratulations for your MILLENIUM!

• Tornintwo
    Tornintwo

Congratulations and well done, you survived and are thriving!! Xxx👍👏😊😬

• stuckinarut2
    stuckinarut2

Well said!

• cofty
    cofty

Congratulations Divergent!

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy

Slow down young Padawan, you will master the force in time. Be to impatient you may find yourself back on the dark side.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit