Did you ever have an “Olaf” moment.

by Slidin Fast 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Olaf is 5 foot, 300 pounds, nobody tried. We know a family with Olafina who moved to keep her away from boys. Two problems; there are boys in smaller towns and she is not even close to attractive.

I grew up in the hippy era, bedding was never as easy as they WT says.

I swear every time I read about prestigious jobs I should decrease the " tithe" my family gives. It is already local only, the congregation forwards way enough.

• truth_b_known
    truth_b_known
    some girls in his class took this as a challenge and tried to persuade him to have sex with them.

I would imagine the script really looked something like this...

Olaf's parents: Olaf, when was the last time you intentionally brought attention to yourself at school so you could give a Witness to your classmates?

Olaf: I will do it today!

Scene - Olaf is in class with fellow students and teacher. Students and teacher are paying no attention to Olaf as he has intentionally rejected any attempts by fellow students to engage in conversation.

Olaf: I have never had sex and none of you can make me no matter how hard you try!!!

Girl Student: You mean you would turn down sex if it were freely offered to you, Olaf?

Olaf: Get away from me you Jezebel!

Later that day at the home of Olaf.

Scene - Olaf is having dinner with his parents.

Olaf: Mom. Dad. Today I gave a fine Witness. A girl tried to tempt me with an offer of sex, but I let the class know that I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and I won't commit fornication.

Parents: Well done, Olaf!

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

All the broken hearts in the world still beat

Let's not make it harder than it has to be

Olaf... pressure will not be easy to resist

Girls chase Jehovah's Witness boys like you

No one in your congregation will know

Your Bible's high moral standards you will try to tow

Olaf...We all love you so!

• carla
    carla

I would suggest it would already be too late for poor Olaf who's teenage hormones still rage even if he resists physically. I am sure he lusted after the hot girls like most young teen boys do.

jw's seem to ignore Matt 5:28- New International Version

But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart.

I have had this discussion with my jw and he says, "you mean to say that just thinking a thing makes me guilty?" me- "yes" my jw says I have too high of standards! ha, imagine a jw telling someone that?! I laughed but he didn't get it.

• skin
    skin

How was Olaf even able to tell his story to the WT writers, so that they could put it in print?

And I do know WT made a lot of experiences up, with only small amounts of fact being used. The rest is made up to make it more interesting to the reader/audience, to get their (WT) point over.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Olaf and Andre, two of my favorite WT characters!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

more like OAF

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Another made up story by Watchtower, as usual.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

MMM😂😂

I Bet he did! Poor sod.

more like OAF

Stan😂

• NonCoinCollector
    NonCoinCollector

Olaf and Andre, two of my favorite WT characters!

I wonder what Andre is up to these days. Since getting into the cartoon business, I'm surprised Watchtower hasn't tried out making their own versions of Chick Tracts, which are bible based comic books.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit