Did you ever have an “Olaf” moment.

by Slidin Fast 24 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast

Did your class mates queue up to have sex with you? It happened to Olaf according to today’s WT.

• Nikolaus
    Nikolaus

Sorry, I am working off the current queue and come back to your question, okay?

• Biahi
    Biahi

That was clearly made up by the writers to make a point. Such liars. 🤮

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Not queue up. But I had a couple that wanted to. My dumb JW self rejected them. Not sure why the WTBTS would make such big deal out of it, requests for sex happen all the time amongst single teens and adults.

• solomon
    solomon

It’s all about controlling and manipulating the herd.

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

8 Consider what you can learn from the experience of a young brother named Olaf. * His classmates pressured him to engage in immoral conduct. When he explained that Jehovah’s Witnesses live by the Bible’s high moral standards, some girls in his class took this as a challenge and tried to persuade him to have sex with them. But Olaf stood firm for what is right. And this was not the only pressure he faced. Olaf says: “My teachers tried to convince me that I should pursue higher education because it is prestigious. They told me that without it, I would not succeed in life.” What helped Olaf to resist such pressure? He mentions: “I developed close relationships with those in my congregation. They became like a family to me. I also started to study the Bible more seriously. The more deeply I studied, the more I became convinced that this was the truth. As a result, I was determined to serve Jehovah.”

Olaf's classmates: '' Olaf, even though you have never held hands or kissed a girl, we want you to engage in immoral conduct.''

Olaf : '' I'm a Jehovah's Witness. I will only date fellow female Jehovah's Witnesses, and in due time only have sex when I get married to a fellow believer.''

Girls in his class: '' How much does anyone want to bet that we can get Olaf in bed, just like Samson in the old testament had lust in heart and eventually visited prostitutes and had an affair with Delilah?''

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Not reading WT anymore...

• RULES & REGULATIONS
    RULES & REGULATIONS

Some girls in his class took this as a challenge and tried to persuade Olof to have sex with them. But Olaf ''stood firm'' for what is right. And this was not the only pressure he faced.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Ohhh... Olaf "stood firm", eh?

• Iamallcool
    Iamallcool

MMM, I am not reading the WT anymore either since they really make up some bullshit stories!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit