What Happened to VP Pence? He Was Put in Charge of the COVID Thing by Trump But Disappeared. Is He in His Basement Too?

by RubaDub 11 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

What happened to him? He was supposed to be the "COVID-19 Czar". Trump made a big deal about appointing him to manage the whole process but after about a week, he disappeared. No press conferences, no information, no anything. Maybe Governor Cuomo or Dr. Fauci took the wind out of his sails. Who knows?

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

Pence was just on TV, he's been touring on the re-election campaign "Faith in America".

Obviously the MSM isn't going to report on this, Pence makes too much sense, he's very rational, very well and soft spoken, he makes indisputable arguments and puts reporters in their place, and this goes against the narrative that the Trump administration is a bunch of lunatics.

https://www.baynews9.com/fl/tampa/news/2020/08/06/vice-president-mike-pence-interview-florida-coronavirus-faith-economy

• minimus
    minimus

Ano ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

The point I was trying to make was he supposedly is the guy "in charge" of the COVID-19 thing and yet it is Cuomo, Dr Birx, Dr Fuici and others on TV, even on Fox News. It just seems odd to me that if you are the one pulling the strings on this and directing the operation that you come up for air periodically and update the public.

• minimus
    minimus

He is a low key type of person. Iโ€™ll bet you donโ€™t know who is in charge of the RNC or DNC yet they are the ones responsible for getting things done for both political parties

• Room 215
    Room 215

Just wait until he debates Kamala; she'll chop him into sushi. The guy's a hyper-religious, empty-suit, sycophantic nonentity.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

Iโ€™ll bet you donโ€™t know who is in charge of the RNC or DNC

Min ...

You are absolutely right. In full disclosure, I read your comment and I am not googling names here to throw back as if I am that knowledgeable. I know a few from the past, Donna Brazile (Dem), Michael Steele (Rep), Lance Previous (sp?) and that's about it. Yes, I have no idea who is in charge. I think that blond-haired woman who is an advisor to the President also was campaign manager for awhile. I'm not doing homework here,just off the top of my small head.

But the President does not appoint who is in charge of the RDC nor DNC. He does not put those people on stage to have them direct one of the most critical events that has affected this country in many years and how he will direct the operation for our "war against COVID-19".

I see the people in charge of the Treasury, FBI, CIA, CDC, Various Generals, major Business Leaders, major Politicians and others each week at least on the Sunday talk shows to explain what is going on and take questions, etc. The guy in charge of the COVID-19 (Pence) of one if not the biggest news events each day is invisible. I don't care about your personality but you've got to talk, even from your basement.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I love how people refer to Trump and Pence as being mentally deficient when they are obviously fairly well educated and business savy....

At the same time the people making these claims were once hyper-religioux themselves, have no post secondary education and are probably scratching the bottom of middle class status... strange

• LV101
    LV101

Dems prefer choosing people that have lived off the US taxpayer and are professional politicians - they do nothing for the people and walk away w/multimillions and their constituents are so proud - kind of like the JWs who boast how rich the WT is. Never ceases to amaze me.

They really think the left is going to "redistribute" wealth off the natural resources, the wealthy (per Obama) and have free socialized medicine - (free sounds great to me) but Obama threw seniors under the bus re/any advanced medical treatments. I'm sick of the lobbyists and corporate fraud myself but not too fond of the Dems' ideas of a better America. I'd certainly be open to the positives - trust me.

Unimaginable the COVID 19 infection rate had Pelosi/Biden, the loon DeBlasio, the GOV (killer) of NY would have done re/international travel. Why do Americans pay most all of the medical costs in the world?! Why have we had such horrible contracts with all countries - the US taxpayer has paid it all and we educate all these foreigners - many times off the backs of the US taxpayer and they hate this country. The taxpayer gets stuck paying it all - and these universities that we all pay for. WHY?! I think scholarships are great but what about the students in this country. I've heard int'l students mention they don't have to pay a cent back if they've great grades. Why do American students have to take out loans and pay for the rest of their lives. WTH has been running this country - obviously inept politicians (lifers) on both sides of the aisles.

Oh well -- If President Trump loses thru the mail-in ballot game the leftists are battling for (only way they can win) we'll all enjoy our handouts and can enjoy short hour work days and lots of lattes at the local coffee-Paris-like bakeries -- fine by me - I love those places.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

we'll all enjoy our handouts and can enjoy short hour work days and lots of lattes at the local coffee-Paris-like bakeries -- fine by me - I love those places.

@LV101 ...

There is something to be said about walking through the streets of Paris at 8AM and see people dressed for work with a pastry or baguette sitting at a cafe drinking a glass of champagne.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit