JW requesting food assistance to Babylon the Great.

by sp74bb 26 Replies latest jw friends

• schnell
    schnell

@tor1500, no worries about a long post. I quite enjoyed it.

Ubuntu. "I am because we are."

• Hecce
    Hecce

Landy6 hours ago

A propaganda opportunity and please correct me if I am wrong but my understanding is that after the repairs if there is any insurance payment, they expect to get the proceeds.

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi Schnell,

Thanks, I'm so long winded...but thanks for the encouragement...I like your posts as well. I just speak what I see. I'm educated but when I come on here...it's just the facts.

By me being new in the faith, if I let them they'll drain me dry emotionally and financially.

Schnell, this is something else that comes to my mind....how can immigrants come to the USA, and turn their nose up at this country, the very country that lets you in and gives you freedoms of speech, religion & so on. The reason they come here is for opportunity. Where they come from sometimes they don't even have water to drink. Yet, they come to America, become witnesses & thumb their nose at the very gov't that allowed them here...We say give us your tired and your poor, they come & THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO THIS RELIGION. UH? That's over my head....or should I say...NERVE...where you came from their gov't wouldn't even spit on them if they were on fire....that's been on my mind Come to America and diss half the pop...if anyone else reads this...thoughts?

Tor

• schnell
    schnell

@tor1500, and then they need assistance, so why hate on the government that provides it solely on the basis of religious belief that it's a puppet of Satan?

And then they realize this puppet of Satan is put in its relative position by Jehovah, and their head explodes.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

JW requesting food assistance to Babylon the Great.

WatchTower Isn't Running a Charity..

The Catholics Will Feed You!..
    Image result for Watchtower anthony morris............Image result for Catholic soup kitchen

• tor1500
    tor1500

@ Schnell,

Exactly.....one day that just hit me...all I could think of is that's nerve...

Tor

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

LOL @ Schnell...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit