REAL Miracles!!

by pale.emperor 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Heaven
    Heaven

Were any of these brothers named Andre?

• atomant
    atomant
    That brother would be no match for my pet rabbits if he ever dares to come a knockin on my front door.
  • Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    Actually that brother did take on two dogs mini Chihuahuas killed them both but it took the guy all day to finish them off.
  • punkofnice
    punkofnice
    Simon
    I remember a variation of #2 being told from the platform, in this version the police were watching the suspects house because they knew he was going to kill someone but didn't harm the JW sisters who called at his door. When asked why he hadn't killed them he said there were two big guys with them.

I've heard yet a different version of this fairy tale too. At Bowes Road a$$embĀ£y we were told it was 2 sister(tm) on the ministry that didn't get hurt due to the 2 massive blokes behind them.

If Jar-Hoover protected these JWs then why didn't he do the same for the Lillelids? God is obviously a dick-head. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lillelid_murders

• NVR2L8
    NVR2L8
    Wasn't there a Year Book experience about the brothers not being able to acquire sand to make a cement slab for their Kingdom Hall and a torrential rain washed down a whole pile of sand from the lot of the local church where brothers previous ask the priest if they could have it but were refused?
  • Coded Logic
    Coded Logic

I remember a version where a Brother and Sister went to a yard sale and then strange things started happening around there house (objects moved, whispering voices, incorporeal shapes, etc.). So they called the elders over and after talking they realized it all began when they bought a picture frame at the garage sale. So they took the picture frame out to the garbage and threw it away. But when they came back inside the house the picture frame was back on the shelf. They then tried to burn it but had difficulty in doing so and had to get the fire super hot before it would burn. But no one ever seemed to know who the couple was or who the elders were.

So weird that I totally believed that story well into adulthood.

• Tenacious
    Tenacious

There are more miracles coming from Christendom than the JW's.

Yet, they lay claim to having God's blessing. What a joke.

• Crazyguy
    Crazyguy
    So crazy that according to JW world demons always seemed to be stuck in objects never to escape.
  • ttdtt
    ttdtt

HAAAA - I have heard #1 and #2 -- supposedly #2 happend in our area - it had a slight change (ie the telephone game)

ALL BS.

• OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Coded logic - I've heard nearly that exact same story several times with slight variations each time - once they were tipped off to the fact that it was demonic because the painting was of a woman who's eyes follow you as you move about the room. Even full in, I thought "I guess they need to destroy the mona lisa too."

At least twice I heard the story told by someone who claimed it was their study that it happened to - i.e. they'd just started studying when they bought it and were advised to get rid of it because it was demons attacking her for studying.

This is so clearly a complete fabrication.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit