*sigh* is it over yet?

by arrowstar 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• oldcrowwoman
    oldcrowwoman

((((((((((arrow))))))))

"This to shall pass"

This will help your frazzled nerves and flowers awaiting for you at the doorstep!!

OCW

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

((OCW))

Thank you...this will indeed pass and it will be better.

Out of chaos will come beauty

Arrowstar

• shamus
    shamus

No kidding, Aarowstar.

I am moving too, and find it too much. I just hate it!

Your new place will be AWESOME, so just think of that... (just parroting what everyone else said here)

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Shamus -

I feel your pain!!

You'll get through this and your place is going to be GREAT!!

Here's to ya!!

Arrowstar

• Panda
    Panda

Arrowstar, So is it over? God I hate moving! Folks who haven't done it have no idea of the pressure (mostly money and the lack of) I really wish you the best... heck

Nothing helps but to get the f******ing thing over with, and who ever said that moving helps you get rid of extra stuff doesn't know from whence they speak. Yikes I really hate moving. We made one last move because our house was repossessed. that was the worst move. I was so stressed I couldn't even getdrunk... really, sleeping pills just barely gave me a buzz, but that was probably better because I had loads of packing.

I feel for you.

"Our day will come old friend, just not today."

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Panda -

Yes it's over. If something could go wrong, it went wrong. It cost more than double than originally thought. It started a day late because of the movers. But it's done. All that is left is the unpacking. I've been doing that some a little each evening after work. My calves have finally stopped quivering in pain. It's all going to be just fine.

The new place is going to be lovely. A new place...a new beginning. Who could ask for more?

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and well wishes. It means a lot to me.

Arrowstar

• drwtsn32
    drwtsn32

((arrow))

I would have helped you move if I lived closer! And I wouldn't even demand a Dr. Pepper!

Glad your move is over and I hope you're able to get settled in quickly.

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Aw, sorry we weren't in town to help, Lisa! I deeply sympathize -- after our last move I swore "never again," not even if I win the lottery. After 20 years of marriage, two kids and two basset hounds, the baggage is incredible! And I don't know which I hate more: packing or unpacking. Yuck.

Love,

Nina

• arrowstar
    arrowstar

Ahhh...y'all are so kind. I really appreciate it.

Thank you so much.

Arrowstar/Lisa

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

Hey Lisa!

total empathy from me! I have moved 28 times in 41 yrs. I didn't know there were gods specifically for moving...dang...I must not ever sacrifice good enough for them coz it never goes smoothly for me either....

Ravyn

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit