Kingdom Hall Built on Site of Former Slave Market

by Wild_Thing 23 Replies latest jw friends

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

We have a Kingdom Hall in Australia built in a former 'Pub' or Bar as you guys say.....JWitnessofJehohvah

And.....You don`t serve Beer!..

There's one in Queensland that's built in a former Catholic Church, they had to sell 'cause there attendance was near zero..... JWitnessofJehohvah

I doubt there`s any Catholic Priests or Nuns at that Kingdom Hall..

The Kingdom Hall on the site of the Former Slave Market..

Will keep up the Original Purpose of the Land..

"Field Service,Overseers and Free Labour"

Just so you know..

The name Jehovah is a 13th Century Catholic Translation Mistake..

Maybe change your forum name to "JWitnessof 13th Century Catholic Translation Mistake"

Then send the Catholics a Thank You Card..

For Giving your God and Religion a Name..

Tell the Pope,OUTLAW says "Hi!"..

......Let Me Know When They Start..

....Serving Beer at The Kingdom Hall..

Image result for Pope waving Gif

• Skedaddle
    Skedaddle

So what if we built a Kingdom Hall in Babylon and set up true worship there? Would that make us Babylon The Great? Going by what it says on HERE, yes!

Everybody wants the best for you here - even when you try to annoy us:)

Do yourself a favour and read!

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing

We have a Kingdom Hall in Australia built in a former 'Pub' or Bar as you guys say. There's one in Queensland that's built in a former Catholic Church

I can see irony in those sites for Kingdom Halls, too. Building a Kingdom Hall in a Pub? Sounds like something Rutherford would do. In a former Catholic Church? Wow! Built on the site of the one religion they hate the most.

I have also always thought it was ironic that the Watchtower is building their new world headquarters in Warwick on top of contaminated and polluted land. So Poetic.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Well said, Outlaw.

I wonder if the WT does it on purpose. Choosing a slave site so that current JWs can slave for the GB.

We are all slaves to something, money, food ,ect - correct, but surely it's best to limit severely the things that we are 'slaves' to ...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit