Does Today’s Comedy Offend You?

by minimus 38 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Simon, you are right.Those guys actually are funny. They get you thinking! And the female comedians are quite often rah rahing their female audience to hate men.

• Simon
    Simon

In case anyone thinks this was a one-off case of bad judgement, there are now at least THREE separate incidents of Trudeau donning brown-face (ones there are photos / videos of ... who knows how many more?)

Personally, I don't think it's a crucifiable offence, but these are the rules they made for others so he should hang by them.

• minimus
    minimus

I loved some of the Jerky Boys telephone gags where they would imitate people and gullible people would fall for their scams. I bet today, that humor would never make it.way too hurtful and offensive!!!❄️

• minimus
    minimus

Maybe Trudeau will simply say he was a dumb insensitive kid and it wasn’t really his fault. Now he knows better and would never color his face. Yeah, that’s the ticket!

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Have you ever had the misfortune to watch one of the modern female comedians? It's endless unfunny 3rd wave feminist drivel and "I'm funny because I shout 'vagina' a lot".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7izJggqCoA

^^^ Hitchens wasn't mincing his words! XD

• Simon
    Simon
    Trudeau will simply say he was a dumb insensitive kid and it wasn’t really his fault.

It was at a school but he wasn't a student, he was a TEACHER, 29+ years old.

This would be grounds for immediate firing as a teacher, but because he's a liberal, it will be suppressed and ignored. It was published in US news, even though Canadian news apparently had the photo. That's the liberal bribe money at work, buying their silence.

• minimus
    minimus

Trudeau says he was only wearing “makeup”. Lol

• Simon
    Simon

See how the media try to cover for him? People who don't keep up with the nuances of the news and just go to the major outlets for information are fed a fake-news diet:

• minimus
    minimus

And imitating Harry Belafonte in that Boat song. Hmmm doesn’t look like Belafonte to me.

• minimus
    minimus

Just wondering out loud.... is it awful if a black man imitated the way a white guy may talk?? Is it horrible if a black man donned white makeup to look somewhat like a white person??

Really Who cares???

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit