How Did You Discover This Site?

by minimus 40 Replies latest jw friends

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Too long to remember too. Hourglass 2 ended, so I found this site. First username was Ozner, till I forgot my password.

G.

• WingCommander
    WingCommander

I've been here so long, I originally discovered this site on a search engine called, "Yahoo!"

That was 2000 or so. Took me until 2002 to register. I've actually been "mentally out" longer than I was "mentally in" now, and I for damn sure know 1000x more than my poor parents ever did while they were alive about the whacked out history and scandals of this money-grubbing pedo-protecting CULT!

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''That was 2000 or so. Took me until 2002 to register. I've actually been "mentally out" longer than I was "mentally in" now, and I for damn sure know 1000x more than my poor parents ever did while they were alive about the whacked out history and scandals of this money-grubbing pedo-protecting CULT! ''

I pretty much concur. Too much time had passed well into the 2000's. After 9-11. Discovery the UN affiliation via a Rick Fearon video in 2007. I shared his disbelief and disgust. He was a loyal dub he expressed for nearly 50yrs. He realized the Borg's history and became totally agast and disillusioned.

It was actually sometime around 2006-07, I can' remember exactly when I stumbled across this site. I registered sometime back in spring or summer 2009, officially.

• minimus
    minimus

Phizzy. Thank you!👍,,,,Hourglass 2.... now that’s a blast from the past!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Various searches related to theoretical WT decline.

• JoenB75
    JoenB75

Google 🤭

• VIII
    VIII

I started looking at Google in the late 1990s using JW terms. I found H20 and some other sites I can't remember. I lurked here for a long time before registering. I can't remember my previous name. Been on since 2001! I tried to get various relatives to open their eyes and gave up when they asked if it was an Apostate site...

• minimus
    minimus

And the kicker is that this was not originally an “apostate site”. It was about JWs believing in paradise and tame lions.

• TTWSYF
    TTWSYF

The internet is how I found this site....

• minimus
    minimus

The internet? Hmmm that’s pretty good

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit