Does he really have a sex problem ?

by ozziepost 23 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Like many, I’ve been bemused at Lloyd Evan’s excuses/reasons for his lusting after prostitutes.

Apparently, as he claims in his disastrous video, he blames his wife for being inadequate between the sheets.

Could the real answer to his ‘problem’ be closer to home?

Perhaps if he consulted a medical person or even a sex therapist he may learn his “problem” is not down to the Borg at all, it may simply be caused by his weight i.e. what they call “obesity”.

Not wishing to go into details here but he may not be ‘up to the job’ ‘cos of his weight.

There’s plenty of material on the topic available, like this:

https://www.obesityaction.org/resources/men-is-obesity-affecting-your-sex-life/

Anyway, just wondering.

Cheers,

Ozzie🍷

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Only in respect of I'm just not getting any because I'm old and single with no partner.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

But you don’t blame the borg or your upbringing?

🙂

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

I blame the Borg for making my missus leave when I left the cult.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

Here's another point to consider:

Lloyd basically blames his WT upbringing for his using prostitutes.

But he used these prostitutes up until very recently. He left the WTS years ago. How far back do you go to blame the WTS on your failings? Know what I'm trying to say?

If he used prostitutes immediately after leaving the Borg, before he met his wife, then stopped using them as time went on, then married his wife ... well, that would be a different situation. But what we have here is some grubby perv who likes using prostitutes, so he goes to Thailand for a month.

It's nothing to do with Watchtower. It's just the way Lloyd is.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost
    It's nothing to do with Watchtower. It's just the way Lloyd is.

It looks that way to me.

• TonusOH
    TonusOH

I don't think the issue is that his body is too large. It's that his ego is.

• MeanMrMustard
    MeanMrMustard

Well, what does it mean when he says that, from the beginning, he was "sexually incompatible" with his wife?

"Sexually incompatible"? It sounds like a nice way of saying he's into some crazy shit, and she's not. You know, the kind of freak-flag stuff that prostitutes would be able to do for him. The kind of crazy stuff a man might be into when it's just impossible to have any measure of mastery over his penis.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    MMM - he says that, from the beginning, he was "sexually incompatible" with his wife

As if that's the be all and end all of a relationship. What a pillock.

• HappyDad
    HappyDad

For LLoyd, any excuse other than looking inward to his own inadequasies and failures is his excuse. He is the type of person who will never accept responsibility or blame as long as he can point his finger at something or someone else.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit