J.W.'s - Your "faithful" slave reveals it is an EVIL & HYPOCRITICAL "slave!"

by The Fall Guy 25 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

So a JW can not make money to feed his family if his work is inside a church BUT WT can sell a Kingdom Hall to a church? Hypocrisy much?

WT...the "do as I say, not as I do" organization (I mean cult).

• Listener
    Listener

Too bad for the safety of others if a church needs some urgent electrical, plumbing or structural work and the only builders, plumbers or electricians in town are JWs.

You dare not risk having your photo taken and published in the local paper for helping out in some disaster.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

Furthermore, a Christian who is employed by some other business would not want to do extensive work at a facility that promotes false worship.

So a JWS shouldn't work at Kingdom Halls then being that this religion practices and promotes false worship.

• Tantalon
    Tantalon

"And if he owns a business, he would certainly not bid on a job or do contract work for any part of Babylon the Great."

I have a JW contact who I regularly give contracts to in my role as Senior Grounds Person at a Catholic school.He does fine work too.And before he got ill his father used to labor for him.

They, father and son, used to call regularly at my home in the course of their preaching activity until my brazen apostasy put a stop to that. He still took a contract as recently as 6 months ago, long after my apostasy was revealed, he never flinched, drove in, measured, quoted and accepted the job.Good price and well done.I'm pretty sure Catholic money would be as dirty as anyones.

I just laughed my arse off! I look forward to any future opportunity to offer him a contract.

PS..I am not a Catholic which worries my employer not at all.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I knew a JW painter /signwriter who took a job at a butchers shop to decorate his shop window at xmas and he was hauled over the coals for it and made to cease work on it.

As others have pointed out here the GB can buy and sell real estate to churches . Do they undedicate KH`s to Jehovah before they sell them to a church .?

History will judge them as just another bad religion that couldn't even get God's name right.

Oh ,they got his name right alright ,Yahweh , they just went with Jehovah because it was the more popular name in use .

"Aid To Bible Understanding" first edition.

In use by whom ? well christendom of course who else is going to use it .

Hang on they have always claimed that Christendom has been hiding the name Jehovah from everyone .?

Oops ,.... Jehovah`s Witnesses speak out of both sides of their mouth.

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

Remember the old saying: “If it doesn’t make dollars, it doesn’t make sense (cents).” Even if it means getting just one extra dollar, the org will bend the rules every time and then try to justify it.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit