Do You Support a Sex Strike?

by minimus 58 Replies latest jw friends

• Still Totally ADD
    Still Totally ADD

You have enter the twilight zone. Men saying how women should feel and think. The retards are the ones who want to control what a women should do with their bodies. Still Totally ADD

• cofty
    cofty
    The retards are the ones who want to control what a women should do with their bodies.

Who is doing that?

• minimus
    minimus

Women have no RIGHT to give birth to a baby and simply decide I don’t want this child alive anymore, abort IT. It’s not simply a woman’s decision anyway. What about the “father”?

• zeb
    zeb

Is that what it is a strike; crumbs, my mrs has been on strike then for years..

• Simon
    Simon

So they can refuse sex when it suits them ... thus making the vast majority of abortions unnecessary and proving the point that a responsible approach, planning and some morals would remove much of the debate. I don't think any / many pro-lifers would object to abortion in exceptional circumstances - rape or incest (which account for a tiny fraction of abortions) and true medical emergencies

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

I think women who want to do so already go on sex strikes whenever they want to.

Men never use sex (or holding out) to get what they want.
    Why?
    Because sex IS what men want.

• Simon
    Simon
    Let me add that legally under the US Constitution, black men had the right to vote in 1870 in the 15th amendment. But amazingly, most were not able to exercise this legal right because of all the roadblocks that were set up. It was not until 1964 with the 24th Amendment.

Yes, it was the Democrats that stopped black people voting and the republicans that enabled it. The democrats fought to keep slavery and then fought to deny people's rights until they thought up the welfare state as a way of controlling and corralling them.

Abortion has zero todo with the reproductive rights of women. They do not have the right to kill babies, no one should. The irony is that the racism of democrats is linked to the abortion debate as the PP founder was racist and came up with a pretty effective way to control the black population.

Anything after a reasonable number of weeks (~20) is simply abhorrent. There isn't even a discussion to be had there. The discussion should be where in the 6 - 18 week range the limits should be (and the rules for different circumstances)

• Simon
    Simon
    Men never use sex (or holding out) to get what they want. Why? Because sex IS what men want.

I heard the best description that applies to most cases of corruption:

Men use money, position and power to get sex. Women use sex to get money, position and power.

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Gunna keep avoiding the hot button issues here.

I just wanted to say that I am helping Alyssa Milano. I am on the sex strike with her. Even if she begs me, I won't have sex with Alyssa Milano.

• Simon
    Simon
    the ones who want to control what a women should do with their bodies

Women who chose to get pregnant and then chose to kill the baby for dubious reasons (I broke up with my boyfriend etc...) do not gain the right to kill another human.

They should learn to make better choices.

No one is forcing them to do anything - denying someone the right to kill another human is not any sort of oppression.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit